Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Registering for that Callme thing??

Wikiposts

Registering for that Callme thing??

Old Jun 20th 2006, 3:55 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Registering for that Callme thing??

Does anyone know much about it? Any down sides to it?

I just tried to register but getting an error
Old Jun 20th 2006, 3:55 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registering for that Callme thing??

Originally Posted by Hels
Does anyone know much about it? Any down sides to it?

I just tried to register but getting an error
What error are you getting?
Old Jun 20th 2006, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue

it wont accept my password and e mail

Mags
Old Jun 20th 2006, 3:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sue
This one.....

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the callme.britishexpats.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

That was after filling everything in and hitting the submit button
Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:00 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maggy
it wont accept my password and e mail

Mags
You have to register separately. It's not the same password you use for the forum.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:01 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I have registered just fine.... my question is, when I put my number in, do I add the full dialing code from the UK (00 61) before my number?

EDIT: OK, yes you put in the number as if someoen was dialing it from the UK ...

Last edited by iPom; Jun 20th 2006 at 4:20 pm.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:04 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

This one.....

That was after filling everything in and hitting the submit button
Others have registered okay so it should only be a temporary glitch and should all come out in the wash Try it again later and see how it goes.

Sue
Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sue
Others have registered okay so it should only be a temporary glitch and should all come out in the wash Try it again later and see how it goes.

Sue

Ok, cheers Sue
Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

Still getting an error message!!!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

If it's a temporay glitch the error message may have been cached in your browser. Try clearing the cache in your browser. If that doesn't help try the "contact us" at the bottom of the callme page and someone in the tech dep will get right back to you asap.

Sue
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
If it's a temporay glitch the error message may have been cached in your browser. Try clearing the cache in your browser. If that doesn't help try the "contact us" at the bottom of the callme page and someone in the tech dep will get right back to you asap.

Sue
It's her, it worked alright for me Thanks for that. Need to find someone to phone me in the next week now
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:34 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Is it trying to tell you that you have no friends in UK ???

Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
Is it trying to tell you that you have no friends in UK ???

It doesnt need to...I know I dont!! Who would want friends from there??

Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sue

Sue

Hmmmm even tried it from a different computer....still got the same error message.

Will try from home, maybe there is something that my work network doesnt like about it....dunno!!!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:42 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

It doesnt need to...I know I dont!! Who would want friends from there??

Suppose you could get Mike Stanton to call you & you could tell him how great it is out here. At least he would be getting it for 3p a minute.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.