Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Reasons to be cheerful...

Wikiposts

Reasons to be cheerful...

Old May 1st 2009, 1:22 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reasons to be cheerful...

Originally Posted by squeezzii
What a bugger! I would give my right arm to be at Locksbottom early monday morning once again.....(sniff)...
You've got me thinking now... It'll possibly be my one and only chance.
Old May 1st 2009, 1:42 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

My grass needs a good gonging this weekend!
Old May 1st 2009, 2:49 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulry
You've got me thinking now... It'll possibly be my one and only chance.
You seriously need to go if you havent been before! May day is miserable for us as we cant go anymore-its one of the things I didnt even consider we would miss so much -there is nothing here that would ever REMOTELY compare -they think they're doing well here if they get 50 bikes together-aussies think Im bullsh*tting them when I tell them that 15000 bikes is a quiet year.
Old May 1st 2009, 7:47 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

You seriously need to go if you havent been before! May day is miserable for us as we cant go anymore-its one of the things I didnt even consider we would miss so much -there is nothing here that would ever REMOTELY compare -they think they're doing well here if they get 50 bikes together-aussies think Im bullsh*tting them when I tell them that 15000 bikes is a quiet year.
I mentioned it to my wife before she left for work this morning. I told her I would love to go. She replied ".................why? ". I felt like telling her (as per the advertisement on the radio) "because Mr. Gobbledegook said so".
Old May 1st 2009, 7:50 pm
Banned

Another reason:

The excellent tips and advice on BE. A recent example is the "Cars - new arrival q's" thread
Old May 1st 2009, 7:52 pm
Banned

....Oh, and the sun is shining in London today

(despite the weather forecast yesterday)
Old May 1st 2009, 9:29 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
....Oh, and the sun is shining in London today

(despite the weather forecast yesterday)
Yeah - but the rain will be following soon Paul
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Are you guys going to do the weekend marriage thing? As you know we did it for a while and it's tough going.

More likely to be every other weekend!

My reason for being cheerful? I had a wheetbix for breakfast today and mushy carrots for dinner last night. First solids in 22 days.
I hope it is worth it hon!

Originally Posted by framac67
Getting closer to normality. When he makes it to Mackay, he'll only be slightly mad.
Old May 2nd 2009, 5:12 am
Banned

Another one:

Britain's Got Talent is on TV tonight
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:10 am
Banned

And more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3...rom=PL&index=5

And more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orukq...6F1259&index=0

Old May 2nd 2009, 12:30 pm

Loved them - looked like so much fun
Old May 3rd 2009, 12:22 pm
Banned

'Had a great barbeque earlier
Old May 3rd 2009, 1:12 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

so you didnt go on the may day run then? out of interest which bit of london are you in Paulry?
Old May 3rd 2009, 1:31 pm
Banned

so you didnt go on the may day run then? out of interest which bit of london are you in Paulry?
It's today. I couldn't convince my wife and it wouldn't have been fair on my kids.

I live near Heathrow.
Old May 3rd 2009, 2:01 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

DOH! of course its today ha ha what an idiot! Oh well enjoy you're day whatever your doing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.