Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Re: Guess The Film Title

Re: Guess The Film Title

Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:01 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future
Default Re: Guess The Film Title

Originally Posted by benny the ball
I'll keep the music link going here for this documentary, if you will rockumentary.......

Thats my clue but you'd better watch out for exploding drummers
This is spinal tap?
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:20 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Yep
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:22 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll keep the music link going here for this documentary, if you will rockumentary.......

Thats my clue but you'd better watch out for exploding drummers
Originally Posted by Mctree
This is spinal tap?
Think you may be right, shall we keep the music theme going for a while Mctree?
Old Jun 5th 2007, 11:53 pm
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Another mockumentary from some of the same team that made TIST.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 5:31 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Could be either A Mighty Wind or Best in Show. Since we're in music mode I would guess the former.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:10 am

Could be either A Mighty Wind or Best in Show. Since we're in music mode I would guess the former.
Haven't heard of either of those.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by Mctree
Another mockumentary from some of the same team that made TIST.
Do wet get a winner?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:46 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

excellent films.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:38 am
Humble vaudevillian

Originally Posted by annqldau
Do wet get a winner?
Okay you might have to do a bit of work for this one...

The lead singer of Spinal Tap appears in a film directed by the lead guitarist of the same 'band' about a film student who loses his vision in the hollywood machine.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:04 am
C&R

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

The lead singer of Spinal Tap appears in a film directed by the lead guitarist of the same 'band' about a film student who loses his vision in the hollywood machine.
Tommy
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:24 am
Humble vaudevillian

No
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by C&R
Tunnel Vision?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:36 pm
Livin it large

Sorry, yep A Mighty Wind was right.

Yet again, I seem to have been "unsubscribed".
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:55 pm
C&R

No
hehe - I knew it wasn't, but the lack of vision etc, made me instantly think of Tommy, obviously it's not the film though.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 5:41 am
Humble vaudevillian

By loses his vision I mean metophorically and not literally.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.