Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Random photos from Britain and Australia

Random photos from Britain and Australia

Old May 21st 2014, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Random photos from Britain and Australia

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
It looks lovely.

Thanks for posting them.
Actually, there are far far more betting looking inner suburban vistas, I posted for the sake of everyday reality.

I'm interested myself to see how Preston comes up on my phone camera, as it's far far busier and has a real buzz that Coburg lacks, although that buzz is spreading up Sydney rd from Brunswick, just a bit slower here than on High St and Brunswick st on Prestons main Rd's into the City.

Didn't take this one....but you get the idea.

Lygon St Carlton.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; May 21st 2014 at 1:13 pm.
Old May 21st 2014, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Actually, there are far far more betting looking inner suburban vistas, I posted for the sake of everyday reality.

I'm interested myself to see how Preston comes up on my phone camera, as it's far far busier and has a real buzz that Coburg lacks, although that buzz is spreading up Sydney rd from Brunswick, just a bit slower here than on High St and Brunswick st on Prestons main Rd's into the City.

Didn't take this one....but you get the idea.

Lygon St Carlton.

http://www.clocktower.com.au/images/area1_.jpg

http://www.melbourneplaces.com/wp-co...gon-Street.jpg

Thanks again.

Those last two photos remind me of Italy a bit, it looks lovely.

I'm really looking forward to moving there,
Old May 21st 2014, 3:34 pm
Well Endowed Member

The Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really nice

... a cheeky schooner of Fifty Lashes in the Pyrmont Bridge.

... a right touch.
Attached Thumbnails Random photos from Britain and Australia-pyrmont-bridge-hotel.jpg  
Old May 21st 2014, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Squire of Onchan
... a cheeky schooner of Fifty Lashes in the Pyrmont Bridge.

... a right touch.
Very nice Squire.
Old May 22nd 2014, 9:44 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

An uninvited guest at our picnic - Port Macquarie
Attached Thumbnails Random photos from Britain and Australia-dscf2942.jpg  
Old May 23rd 2014, 1:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
Aren't they awesome. We had one down by our creek but none of us had our phones with us and he'd disappeared by the time we did.
Old May 23rd 2014, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

In my present home - the Cayman Islands in the Caribbean - we have two distinct species of iguanas. One is unique to the islands, allegedly, and is a protected species; the other is native to Central America and is overrunning the place. Our next-door neighbour hires a man and his wife to trap the latter in the trees (he sends her up with a loop on the end of a long pole), in order to save her mangoes. The immigrant iguanas love mangoes. Honduraneans (people from Honduras) love iguana-meat, and the wife is Honduranean. It's win-win!
Old May 23rd 2014, 8:19 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

Son Max with an unglamorous dismount trying to impress the ladies an hour ago!
Attached Thumbnails Random photos from Britain and Australia-image.jpg  
Old May 23rd 2014, 8:22 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

Sunset from Wamberal Beach an hour ago
Old May 23rd 2014, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Aren't they awesome. We had one down by our creek but none of us had our phones with us and he'd disappeared by the time we did.
We have them here. They usually run away up trees but this one chose an avo tree that had been pruned and wasn't very tall.

Plus some more visitors in the garden.
Attached Thumbnails Random photos from Britain and Australia-odds-13.jpg   Random photos from Britain and Australia-odds-14.jpg   Random photos from Britain and Australia-odds-15.jpg  
Old May 23rd 2014, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bloody hell! That's a big un'!

Originally Posted by simnmax
Son Max with an unglamorous dismount trying to impress the ladies an hour ago!
Hahaha! Great pic, I bet your son likes it.
Originally Posted by lesleys
We have them here. They usually run away up trees but this one chose an avo tree that had been pruned and wasn't very tall.

Plus some more visitors in the garden.

Cracking pics again, what camara do you use? Have I already asked you that?........Sorry if I have.
Old May 23rd 2014, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sons last day at school today, end of an era and the beginning of a new adventure.

Although these pictures make me sad a little, he looks so happy with his friends, I feel a bit of guilt kicking in for taking him away from them.

Love these pictures though I'm sure he'll treasure these for the rest of his life.

By the way I've just nicked them off his Facebook, he doesn't know I'm sharing them with the world, even though he's just done that.
Old May 23rd 2014, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

And ready to go to the 'after party' tonight.

Looking very handsome.
Old May 23rd 2014, 9:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

He will treasure them for sure Great memories for him.
Old May 23rd 2014, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
He will treasure them for sure Great memories for him.
Yep!

I wish I looked as cool on my old school pictures, mine are bloody awful, good God 80's fashion was flipping horrendous!! and the hair styles.......Jeeeezus!

Actually it's just given me an idea, I think people need to root their old school photos out and put them on here...............I'll go last!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.