Racism - Australia

Old May 6th 2008, 3:49 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Racism - Australia

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Are you sour Sorry, I'll get my coat...
Pinch his towel while you're at it.
Old May 6th 2008, 4:10 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
That is so funny. And very brave. I know from my years in England that some English peeps don't like having the mickey taken out of them.
the guy singing the song is Englishman Dave Brooks from the music men, of Hey Hey fame.I think Greg Champion wrote it, he's from Adelaide.I'm assuming Dave has Australian Citizenship as he sang it with such conviction.So depending on with side of the fence you are,you can either embrace him or reject him
Old May 6th 2008, 4:32 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ukecadet
the guy singing the song is Englishman Dave Brooks from the music men, of Hey Hey fame.I think Greg Champion wrote it, he's from Adelaide.I'm assuming Dave has Australian Citizenship as he sang it with such conviction.So depending on with side of the fence you are,you can either embrace him or reject him
Why choose sides? Can't we just enjoy the humour?
Old May 6th 2008, 4:46 am

here,here
Old May 6th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

If there was some to enjoy, sure
Old May 6th 2008, 5:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rabsody
If there was some to enjoy, sure
How quaintly ironic
Old May 6th 2008, 5:53 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

How quaintly ironic
How very transparent.
Old May 6th 2008, 6:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
How very transparent.
Me or the post?
Old May 6th 2008, 6:13 am
'In limboland'

Me or the post?
You of course my little chickadee.
Old May 6th 2008, 6:29 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Be honest POMS whinge

They ( predominantly ) have a chip on their shoulder.

Are almost always agressive, on the lookout, on the defensive.

Shame but true

Ste
Apart from the Aussie Sparkie on Easter Sunday
Old May 6th 2008, 6:55 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Be honest POMS whinge

They ( predominantly ) have a chip on their shoulder.

Are almost always agressive, on the lookout, on the defensive.

Shame but true

Ste
Although I'm not the most travelled of people, I don't think you can generalise like this. Every country I've been to has had it's fair share of whingers/chip carriers/ and agressive types. Believe it or not I've met afew out here, and here's me thinking they were all laid back crocodile wrestlers
Old May 6th 2008, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Although I'm not the most travelled of people, I don't think you can generalise like this. Every country I've been to has had it's fair share of whingers/chip carriers/ and agressive types. Believe it or not I've met afew out here, and here's me thinking they were all laid back crocodile wrestlers
Re: crocodile wrestlers.I met a guy/girl who had had the snip and tuck.She was a professional croc hunter in NT.Had been before the operation and continued to do it after.Guess you would have to loose the heels if you were in an inflatable.How good is that?and imagine how that went down with the boy's.A really nice girl ! and before you ask .No I did'nt.
Old May 6th 2008, 10:28 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Agreed and hello you, haven't seen you around for a couple of days.
Old May 6th 2008, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

How quaintly ironic
I aim to please
Old May 7th 2008, 12:03 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Are you sour Sorry, I'll get my coat...
Haha nah Im quite sweet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.