Wikiposts

Quiet in here.

Old Jun 15th 2006, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Quiet in here.

Is everyone glued to the TV watching the uninspiring game?

Personally - I don't care as England aren't my team but....38 minutes gone and 0-0?

Not that Italy were inspiring the other night either!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 4:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quiet in here.

Originally Posted by marco121068

Personally - I don't care as England aren't my team but....38 minutes gone and 0-0?

I'm not watching, couldn't care less either.

I'm currently watching my hubby kick some ass on the PS2
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:19 am
Rocko since Feb 07

markrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nicemarkrj is just really nice
Smile Re: Quiet in here.

Why is all so boring when footy is on. We had a party cancelled tonight due to footy.

Enough all ready.

We are hopefully going to be Ozzies, and so Ozzie rules will be our lives, so lets try and stay away from Soccur - Excuse spelling

Angie( and Mark)
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:21 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markrj
Why is all so boring when footy is on. We had a party cancelled tonight due to footy.

Enough all ready.

We are hopefully going to be Ozzies, and so Ozzie rules will be our lives, so lets try and stay away from Soccur - Excuse spelling

Angie( and Mark)
So you're hoping to swap one tedious sport for another ..good luck with that
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:22 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

the bars buzzin
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve`o
the bars buzzin
Do you know you've got a queue !!!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 6:47 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Quiet in here.

Last few minutes were definitely worth watching; England finished with 2 to T&T's 0.

A heart-stopping final minutes; I have to admit, I cheered both goals on the basis of sheer technical merit, despite the fact that I was supporting T&T.

Very disappointing to see T&T's only goal ruled offside; they played valiantly, and had England genuinely worried for most of the game IMHO.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 7:46 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Quiet in here.

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Last few minutes were definitely worth watching; England finished with 2 to T&T's 0.

A heart-stopping final minutes; I have to admit, I cheered both goals on the basis of sheer technical merit, despite the fact that I was supporting T&T.

Very disappointing to see T&T's only goal ruled offside; they played valiantly, and had England genuinely worried for most of the game IMHO.
Now why would you be supporting Trinidad when you have just got your British passport?

Buzzy
Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:33 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Quiet in here.

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Now why would you be supporting Trinidad when you have just got your British passport?

Buzzy
Because Australia wasn't playing, which obliges me - as a good Aussie - to weigh up the two teams playing, and support the underdog.

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Jun 15th 2006 at 8:35 am.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:05 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Because Australia wasn't playing, which obliges me - as a good Aussie - to weigh up the two teams playing, and support the underdog.
Yeah right.