Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Question for brickies NOR or SOR of Perth!

Question for brickies NOR or SOR of Perth!

Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Question for brickies NOR or SOR of Perth!

Hi everyone

Can anyone tell us whether there are any more brickie jobs NOR than there is SOR? There is just nothing down here Mandurah way unless we are doing something wrong but hubby has phoned up everybody in white pages, all the house builders and has trailed round site after site with just getting the same answer, "nothing doing mate"! We are getting desperate now as money fast running out.

Aston Man I know I spoke to you on the phone a few weeks ago and you were saying the same that things are a bit slow but have they picked up any yet or just still the same?

If anybody is in the know, would really appreciate it if you could get back to us.

Nic