Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

Old Oct 22nd 2011, 1:31 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

We got married on the 10th of the 10th.....so we could remember the date!

Can't remember what day it was though.

When I used to send loads of xmas cards, I used to write in them, "Remember, Christ was a Jew". That soon brought down the replies.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:02 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
When I used to send loads of xmas cards, I used to write in them, "Remember, Christ was a Jew". That soon brought down the replies.

Classic. If I sent Christmas cards, I'd do that too.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:03 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brissybee
On first consideration, I am of the opinion that, yes, the Queen may in fact be Jewish.

It comes as no coincidence to me that the Queen named her daughter Anne, a name which correlates to that of young author, Anne Frank, who diarised her tales of angst during the War. (Though I shouldn't mention the War.)

Further, if I am to accept the premise that those in authority are often secretive, I might even ponder the possibility that Anne Frank and the Queen are one and the same people.

Take a closer look at their pictures. Both would look good in a tiara.

In my view though the real deal might be sealed in the fact that the Queen named not one of her sons Frank. Is this a cover up? Why an Anne and yet a distinct lack of a Frank?

Was it because the title Prince Frank might cause tittering in court... or were there other, more secretive, reasons? The answer to both notions is most likely no.

An' Frankly, the associates of a Queen or a Jewish person would probably never titter?

Tittering is for birds.

I bet the Dodo was a titterer.

That said, who's ever seen a Dodo? I've seen pictures and I believe in Dodo's but there is Dodo denial out there.

Does the Queen believe there were Dodo's? Has the Queen ever knighted a Dodo? No, she hasn't. And she hasn't knighted Woody Allen either. Has she? No.

And yet, there he is... Sir Paul McCartney, singer of that famous ditty back in the USSR.

OMG, that's it. The Russian alliance.

So, you tell me, is the Queen Jewish? I can reach no conclusion.

Oy Vey. Does it really matter anyway?
Karmic post.
Very logical.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:23 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Karmic post.
Very logical.
I will have two of whatever she is on
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Never knowingly met a Jewess I didnt get along with or indeed like a lot.

Quite a feisty lot usually... never boring and I like that.

Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

saveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to beholdsaveme is a splendid one to behold

Is she a secret Spurs fan though, maybe Harry, or is it Wills, goes for the Gooners just to spite her?

Supporters of Tottenham Hotspur F.C. adopted the nickname "Yid" (or "Yiddo") and often identify as "Yid Army". Used as a badge of pride by the Jewish communities based near to the North London football club, such usage is not without controversy.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 8:32 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they were in the Tottenham riots.

Originally Posted by saveme
Is she a secret Spurs fan though, maybe Harry, or is it Wills, goes for the Gooners just to spite her?

Supporters of Tottenham Hotspur F.C. adopted the nickname "Yid" (or "Yiddo") and often identify as "Yid Army". Used as a badge of pride by the Jewish communities based near to the North London football club, such usage is not without controversy.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 9:21 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Never knowingly met a Jewess I didnt get along with or indeed like a lot.

Quite a feisty lot usually... never boring and I like that.

We prefer to be called Princesses. Jewess is so last century.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 9:32 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pomster
we got married on a Friday too...thought it was because it was cheaper and gave us a nice long weekend.

I now realise it is probably because I am Jewish without having been told . (and I thought I was Welsh) My parents have a lot to answer for -denying me my heritage and making me masquerade as Welsh.
I'd rather be jewish
Old Oct 26th 2011, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
We prefer to be called Princesses. Jewess is so last century.
Wow you would be a paradox for me.... Canadian, for some weird reason I've had so many negative experiences around Canadian women. V Jewish where the opposite applies. My First GF was Jewish.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 11:59 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Wow you would be a paradox for me.... Canadian, for some weird reason I've had so many negative experiences around Canadian women. V Jewish where the opposite applies. My First GF was Jewish.
Well, I'm a Canadian Jew. So you would have a neutral experience I would think. The positive would equal out the negative.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I'd rather be jewish
That's because you have no chance of being Welsh- we are an exclusive bunch.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 8:00 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pomster
That's because you have no chance of being Welsh- we are an exclusive bunch.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 8:03 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
perpetuated by a strict programme of inbreeding
Old Oct 26th 2011, 8:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
perpetuated by a strict programme of inbreeding
Its a country full of happy sheep

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.