Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

Old Oct 21st 2011, 10:34 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IS QUEEN ELIZABETH JEWISH?

Originally Posted by Pomster
we got married on a Friday too...thought it was because it was cheaper and gave us a nice long weekend.

I now realise it is probably because I am Jewish without having been told . (and I thought I was Welsh) My parents have a lot to answer for -denying me my heritage and making me masquerade as Welsh.
If you have a pair of Wellingtons under the bed you are Welsh.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 10:37 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonyagreen
was set on Friday? Was it anyhow connected with sanctity of Saturday that Jewish people observe?
It's that bloomin BskyB crowd and their pesky contracts.

Ruining football by dictating which days matches can be played and now weddings too.

Where will it end?

Wednesday morning at the London Paladium just doesn't have the same ring does it?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 10:46 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Ruining football by dictating which days matches can be played and now weddings too.

Where will it end?

Wednesday morning at the London Paladium just doesn't have the same ring does it?
They done it so The Great British Public* could have a day off. If they'd had it on the saturday every one would have complained!

(*And no, I don't flipping know if it was just the English who had the holiday or not, I know how contrary those bleeding Scots are though )
Old Oct 21st 2011, 10:48 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Dreamy
They done it so The Great British Public* could have a day off. If they'd had it on the saturday every one would have complained!

(*And no, I don't flipping know if it was just the English who had the holiday or not, I know how contrary those bleeding Scots are though )
Well, you can guarantee the Greeks were off.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 10:50 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Well, you can guarantee the Greeks were off.
And celebrating with a flash riot and a couple of molotov cocktails?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 11:01 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Dreamy
And celebrating with a flash riot and a couple of molotov cocktails?
And 145,589 wedgwood plates.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 11:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tartankoala
Priceless. 1 + 1 = tulip

Word of warning to the Mods, keep an eye on this thread. You can guarantee that the 2nd post from the OP will be accusing everyone of being pro-Jews and how the Jews are destroying the World etc etc.

Been watching it for hours, I nearly deleted it as pointless spam but then thought I'd move it to the Barbie so people could have fun with it instead
Old Oct 21st 2011, 11:35 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Been watching it for hours, I nearly deleted it as pointless spam but then thought I'd move it to the Barbie so people could have fun with it instead
You think the demolition of 145,589 wedgwood plates is funny?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 11:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
You think the demolition of 145,589 wedgwood plates is funny?
Wedgewood would. Think of the increase in sales.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 11:51 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tartankoala
Priceless. 1 + 1 = tulip

Word of warning to the Mods, keep an eye on this thread. You can guarantee that the 2nd post from the OP will be accusing everyone of being pro-Jews and how the Jews are destroying the World etc etc.
Lets face it, not many trolls manage to start such a discussion, and not have been called a troll in the first 2 posts..
Old Oct 21st 2011, 1:48 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

On first consideration, I am of the opinion that, yes, the Queen may in fact be Jewish.

It comes as no coincidence to me that the Queen named her daughter Anne, a name which correlates to that of young author, Anne Frank, who diarised her tales of angst during the War. (Though I shouldn't mention the War.)

Further, if I am to accept the premise that those in authority are often secretive, I might even ponder the possibility that Anne Frank and the Queen are one and the same people.

Take a closer look at their pictures. Both would look good in a tiara.

In my view though the real deal might be sealed in the fact that the Queen named not one of her sons Frank. Is this a cover up? Why an Anne and yet a distinct lack of a Frank?

Was it because the title Prince Frank might cause tittering in court... or were there other, more secretive, reasons? The answer to both notions is most likely no.

An' Frankly, the associates of a Queen or a Jewish person would probably never titter?

Tittering is for birds.

I bet the Dodo was a titterer.

That said, who's ever seen a Dodo? I've seen pictures and I believe in Dodo's but there is Dodo denial out there.

Does the Queen believe there were Dodo's? Has the Queen ever knighted a Dodo? No, she hasn't. And she hasn't knighted Woody Allen either. Has she? No.

And yet, there he is... Sir Paul McCartney, singer of that famous ditty back in the USSR.

OMG, that's it. The Russian alliance.

So, you tell me, is the Queen Jewish? I can reach no conclusion.

Oy Vey. Does it really matter anyway?
Old Oct 21st 2011, 1:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Why does getting married on a Friday make a difference? I've been to lots of Friday weddings, all Christian.

My brother got married on a Friday, because it was cheaper to hire the church and reception venue on a Friday than a Saturday!
Old Oct 21st 2011, 5:20 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Where will it end?

We're already there Married on a Friday, supposedly cos of cost, but really cos I'm sure there was a footie match on the Saturday. And he told me to keep my legs crossed when I was in labour with DD so that he could watch Champions League final 2006...luckily she was born in the morning so we were back at home in time for him to watch it
Old Oct 21st 2011, 5:35 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
We're already there Married on a Friday, supposedly cos of cost, but really cos I'm sure there was a footie match on the Saturday. And he told me to keep my legs crossed when I was in labour with DD so that he could watch Champions League final 2006...luckily she was born in the morning so we were back at home in time for him to watch it
Which clearly makes it YOUR fault we bloody lost
Old Oct 21st 2011, 6:09 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Why does getting married on a Friday make a difference? I've been to lots of Friday weddings, all Christian.

My brother got married on a Friday, because it was cheaper to hire the church and reception venue on a Friday than a Saturday!
Fish dishes are cheaper, especially gefilta.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.