Promoted to 8th Kyu

Old Jul 1st 2010, 9:12 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Promoted to 8th Kyu

I am now ranked as an 8th Kyu.... (which in normal speak is a yellow striped belt, one up from the lowly white belt!)

So no messing now... I am an official dangerous fighting machine....

Ok.. maybe not!

(can you tell that I have been actually reading the certificate that they gave me?)

Em x
Old Jul 1st 2010, 9:19 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Promoted to 8th Kyu

Originally Posted by emelems
I am now ranked as an 8th Kyu....
You should have left it at that, it sounds way more impressive

Congrats Em, Eldestchild did Karate for a while, so I know what you've had to go through to progress to this point x
Old Jul 1st 2010, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dreamy
You should have left it at that, it sounds way more impressive

Congrats Em, Eldestchild did Karate for a while, so I know what you've had to go through to progress to this point x
Viv's just given me the green light to have all of next week off (well, the mornings!) so I can join an intensive belt training bootcamp! lol! I am going to the dojo today to see if I can get me and my son in (he was promoted too!)..

Em x
Old Jul 1st 2010, 10:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly not a woman to be messed with!

Well done Em & to your son too

Have fun at bootcamp
Old Jul 1st 2010, 11:27 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Em your hard work has paid off !

I do capuccino!
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to allSunbound is a name known to all

Emelems..do i remember youre on the Gold Coast ? Where do you go ? Im looking for somewhere good for my son ..
Thanks Sunbound
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:15 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

I am now ranked as an 8th Kyu.... (which in normal speak is a yellow striped belt, one up from the lowly white belt!)
is that karate?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 1:18 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

So no messing now... I am an official dangerous fighting machine....

Ok.. maybe not!

(can you tell that I have been actually reading the certificate that they gave me?)

Em x
At what belt do you start mastering the "wax on wax off" technique?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sunbound
Emelems..do i remember youre on the Gold Coast ? Where do you go ? Im looking for somewhere good for my son ..
Thanks Sunbound
I'm on the Sunshine Coast, not the gold Sorry!

Em x
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:48 am
Account Closed

Just booked me n Ed in, and joined Ellie up too.. and she is booked on the bootcamp... poor mite.. apparently it is incredibly hard work, and what with her never having a lesson before.. ouch! I think she may ache...

Cruel Mother Award as well as an 8th Kyu rank I reckon

Em x
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
At what belt do you start mastering the "wax on wax off" technique?
The only wax techniques I employ are belonging to my beautician and are usually in my bikini line region

Em x

Last edited by emelems; Jul 2nd 2010 at 3:58 am.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 4:44 am
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

The only wax techniques I employ are belonging to my beautician ...
Trust me - if you learn to incorporate those wax techniques into your fighting you WILL be much feared and respected regardless of what colour belt you chose to wear.

Nobody is going to mess with that kind of pain.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 4:46 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

The only wax techniques I employ are belonging to my beautician and are usually in my bikini line region

Em x
can you catch flies with chopsticks? Or is that when you get to black
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 10:50 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Just booked me n Ed in, and joined Ellie up too.. and she is booked on the bootcamp... poor mite.. apparently it is incredibly hard work, and what with her never having a lesson before.. ouch! I think she may ache...

Cruel Mother Award as well as an 8th Kyu rank I reckon

Em x
Well if you really want to Impress us , you can do this by giving Kporte a good Floggin ..........mm
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:04 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asprilla
is that karate?
is that karate? didn't see the answer to that yet. Or was it so quick I missed it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.