Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Professional Princess

Wikiposts

Professional Princess

Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Professional Princess

[QUOTE=framac67;6957885]
Originally Posted by soapy
Al start wi PP and her massive gazoombas.
you leave her feet alone
Old Nov 11th 2008, 10:26 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=soapy;6963183]
Originally Posted by framac67

you leave her feet alone
I shall be headmistress of the BE School of Correction and wear a starched white blouse straining over ample gazoombas, blue smart skirt, sensible shoes and some stockings.

Framac, you have been very naughty - please go to my room.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 7:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Professional Princess;6963718]

I shall be headmistress of the BE School of Correction and wear a starched white blouse straining over ample gazoombas, blue smart skirt, sensible shoes and some stockings.

can you lock the door mam?
Old Nov 13th 2008, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Professional Princess;6963718]

What you got in mind miss. I cant wait.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:17 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=framac67;6972165]
Originally Posted by Professional Princess
What you got in mind miss. I cant wait.
I can see some people around here ending up with very sore bottoms.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:43 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

(PP slaps her stiff ruler on her hands and eyes up the boys suspiciously)

Call me Al - what are you doing in the classroom? I thought you had Religious Education and the dangers of sex before marriage? Soapy and Framac, you are meant to be on page 32 of your sums - as you have all been naughty, go to my room now and that includes you Al!'

(PP smoothes out her starched white blouse over her tits a plenty and then marches the three boys to her office.

Just minutes later you could hear Soapy yelling for Mercy, Mercy however wasn't there, she was in the girls dorm playing 'truth or dare'.

'Oh no, not the ostrich feather' Framac yells while Al cries.

Then sounds of sobbing - just like a girl.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:48 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

(PP slaps her stiff ruler on her hands and eyes up the boys suspiciously)

Call me Al - what are you doing in the classroom? I thought you had Religious Education and the dangers of sex before marriage? Soapy and Framac, you are meant to be on page 32 of your sums - as you have all been naughty, go to my room now and that includes you Al!'

(PP smoothes out her starched white blouse over her tits a plenty and then marches the three boys to her office.

Just minutes later you could hear Soapy yelling for Mercy, Mercy however wasn't there, she was in the girls dorm playing 'truth or dare'.

'Oh no, not the ostrich feather' Framac yells while Al cries.

Then sounds of sobbing - just like a girl.
What's going on in here missus
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
What's going on in here missus
Framac started it - so now Ive gone all hot and bothered about school uniforms and headmistresses and stuff.

It so was not me.

Framac said he loved me and it all snowballed from there and now I am a headmistress of the BE school of correction.

I have put the wine away even though its nearly finished - thought a session on BE will stop me polishing off the rest.
Old Nov 14th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

Quote from PP's profile - I am happily married and not interested in anyone else - cyber or otherwise so no messages along those lines please because I will delete them.

So whats this all about then??
Old Nov 14th 2008, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
Quote from PP's profile - I am happily married and not interested in anyone else - cyber or otherwise so no messages along those lines please because I will delete them.

So whats this all about then??
I'm like a heineken. I refresh the parts others cant. Is that right baby.
Old Nov 14th 2008, 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by framac67
I'm like a heineken. I refresh the parts others cant. Is that right baby.
Old Nov 14th 2008, 10:16 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Its like a school reunion.

We need to dress the boys up in school shorts, long socks, shirt and tie and blazer.

soapy in school shorts, long socks, tie and blazer ... all he'd need is the cap and he'd look like jimmie crankie
Old Nov 15th 2008, 10:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
soapy in school shorts, long socks, tie and blazer ... all he'd need is the cap and he'd look like jimmie crankie
Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:03 pm

Can I just say that I am feeling pissed off tonight, I dont know why but I am. I have an urge to lock myself in a cupboard until Friday.

Who would like to join me?
Old Nov 16th 2008, 6:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

Can I just say that I am feeling pissed off tonight, I dont know why but I am. I have an urge to lock myself in a cupboard until Friday.

Who would like to join me?
see you friday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.