Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

'Prince' Naseem Hamed

'Prince' Naseem Hamed

Old May 13th 2006, 1:01 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default 'Prince' Naseem Hamed

As this appears to be the unofficial sports threads page, just saw on the bbc news site that Hamed has just been jailed for 15 months- he crashed his £325,000 maclaren mercedes at 90mph and had a head-on with a VW Golf and the driver spent weeks in hospital recovering from 'breaks to every major bone in his body' Naseem had previously been banned for driving a porsche at 110mph up the M1. He had apparently been trying to impress a buisnessman in his car- yep that will have worked.....
Old May 13th 2006, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 'Prince' Naseem Hamed

Originally Posted by squeezzii
As this appears to be the unofficial sports threads page, just saw on the bbc news site that Hamed has just been jailed for 15 months- he crashed his £325,000 maclaren mercedes at 90mph and had a head-on with a VW Golf and the driver spent weeks in hospital recovering from 'breaks to every major bone in his body' Naseem had previously been banned for driving a porsche at 110mph up the M1. He had apparently been trying to impress a buisnessman in his car- yep that will have worked.....
Preferred Bomber Graham anyway
Old May 13th 2006, 2:44 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

He's a tubby little f**ker now too!
Old May 13th 2006, 3:03 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

He will get a good seeing to in the "ring"
Old May 13th 2006, 3:04 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bramptonbrian
Preferred Bomber Graham anyway
He was so frustrating to watch. He had such natural talent but never applied it properly.

I heard a funny(ish) story about him once. The details are probably inaccurate but it went something like this - He challenged the public to get in a ring with him for a 3 minute round and see if they could land a single punch on him while he had to dance around the ring avoiding the glove. Several young blokes had a go, all without success. Then a woman got in the ring so he smirks until she slapped him on the chops first attempt.
Old May 13th 2006, 3:30 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jib
Lol....
Old May 13th 2006, 3:43 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jib
You would know all about that ,in fact you would be the RING -MASTER .... mm

Last edited by mr mover; May 13th 2006 at 3:46 am.
Old May 13th 2006, 3:55 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

Originally Posted by mr mover
You would know all about that ,in fact you would be the RING -MASTER .... mm
Yes, you have taught me well
Old May 13th 2006, 5:00 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

This sports story was actually posted in the Locker Room for once cos of all the whinging women.

Joke ladies before you all cyber castrate me.
Old May 13th 2006, 8:38 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
I heard a funny(ish) story about him once. The details are probably inaccurate but it went something like this - He challenged the public to get in a ring with him for a 3 minute round and see if they could land a single punch on him while he had to dance around the ring avoiding the glove. Several young blokes had a go, all without success. Then a woman got in the ring so he smirks until she slapped him on the chops first attempt.
this is totally true Ian...... he used to go out with a girl from up the road from here & he told her the sordid tale... LOL
HOW EMBARRASSING!
Old May 13th 2006, 8:40 am
Home.

mackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jib
I imagine he might have to watch out for his cellmates "jab."

Hope he has a good cornerman to deal with the bleeding.

O.K. I've grossed myself out.

Perhaps he should ditch the gumshield and get a bumshield.

Couldn't resist that one.
Old May 13th 2006, 8:43 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mackinnon
I imagine he might have to watch out for his cellmates "jab."

Hope he has a good cornerman to deal with the bleeding.

O.K. I've grossed myself out.

Perhaps he should ditch the gumshield and get a bumshield.

Couldn't resist that one.
He'll just keep hearing...seconds out, round....
Old May 13th 2006, 9:00 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

for all his bad attributes, nas has done a lot of good for the community around wincobank. he's got local kids off the streets and into the gym - which if you knew the area is quite an achievement.
nas is still an arrogant little fekker.....but not all bad.

we used to live near him and his brothers.....my dad used to send me to his dads corner shop for ciggies
Old May 13th 2006, 10:49 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Then a woman got in the ring so he smirks until she slapped him on the chops first attempt.

LOL thought you were going to say she kneed him
Old May 13th 2006, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light

He was so frustrating to watch. He had such natural talent but never applied it properly.

Yeah it was his party piece, I saw him do it on Calander, the local TV news program. He had a good run at the end of his career when he stopped messing about. None of the middleweights at the time fancied fighting Bomber (Eubank, Benn, Watson etc), in fact I recall a most embarrassing world title fight where he had a point deduced for grabbing his opponnents arm and spinning him round, he had a point deducted and lost the fight by that error of judgment (silly boy), shame about Naz though, too much too young.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.