Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Posters - Old and new.

Posters - Old and new.

Old May 11th 2007, 1:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Posters - Old and new.

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I'm new to this site and haven't yet got the hang of this posting thing....

I can tell
Old May 11th 2007, 1:44 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

I am definitely here, in body if not in mind
Old May 11th 2007, 1:44 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I lurk about most days. The laptop's on all day with the bb connection so whenever I get a mo I tend to have a peek around.

I tend not to go into the immi forum as much now I have my visa but I do still like to keep up to date with what's going on in the other Aussie forums.

In a way, I hope I don't have the time to keep up with BE when we're moved. But then again, I think I'd miss you all too much to actually sign off. You've all played a huge part in what has been the most monumental periods of time in my life.

Here's to BE posters/friends - the old and the new .
Old May 11th 2007, 1:45 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
I can tell
Hello, who are you? I am new here and my name is Rugbymatt.
Old May 11th 2007, 1:45 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Post 11 seems blank

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Have you got her on ignore again
What do you mean AGAIN!
Old May 11th 2007, 1:46 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies

What do you mean AGAIN!
Ooops, sorry cat out of bag
Old May 11th 2007, 1:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
I lurk about most days. The laptop's on all day with the bb connection so whenever I get a mo I tend to have a peek around.

I tend not to go into the immi forum as much now I have my visa but I do still like to keep up to date with what's going on in the other Aussie forums.

In a way, I hope I don't have the time to keep up with BE when we're moved. But then again, I think I'd miss you all too much to actually sign off. You've all played a huge part in what has been the most monumental periods of time in my life.

Here's to BE posters/friends - the old and the new .
I always thought the same, but I just can't not log in, if you know what I mean. It's like everyone is a friend (well almost everyone) and I want to know how they are doing.

The first thing I do when I get up, is put the PC on Then the kettle goes on and I read the site whilst I'm drinking my tea.
Old May 11th 2007, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello mate

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to the forum
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops, sorry cat out of bag
You got me into trouble again.
Now the cat could be in the bag

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
I always thought the same, but I just can't not log in, if you know what I mean. It's like everyone is a friend (well almost everyone) and I want to know how they are doing.

The first thing I do when I get up, is put the PC on Then the kettle goes on and I read the site whilst I'm drinking my tea.
That's what I do - trouble is I'm still sitting here several hours later with a numb bum! Time to go and get the boy from school and all I've managed is to mow the grass

I can so see Dale cutting off my internet connection soon
Old May 11th 2007, 1:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
At least it wasn't you getting me "into trouble"
Old May 11th 2007, 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
hmmm did I mention I shall be visiting Australia in a couple of weeks? I may need to bring my very large bag with me
Old May 11th 2007, 1:51 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippies
hmmm did I mention I shall be visiting Australia in a couple of weeks? I may need to bring my very large bag with me
oh am i travelling with you ??
Old May 11th 2007, 1:51 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

At least it wasn't you getting me "into trouble"
What are lovable tomcats for

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.