Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Post your favourite Britains got talent video's

Wikiposts

Post your favourite Britains got talent video's

Old May 31st 2008, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post your favourite Britains got talent video's

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
I love to bat for THIS team, but they just don't quite cut it do they compared.

Altho I DO watch it for Danny ...
Oh we watch it as well for my daughter, she just loves it, as she wants to enter Australia has talent for next year, to play her flute, & she is so good.
Old May 31st 2008, 3:37 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
she is so good.
Will make a change then ...
Old May 31st 2008, 3:38 am
Account Closed

Oh and 'here, but not for long' ...
Old May 31st 2008, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and 'here, but not for long' ...
That's for the State, but not the country, little joke between me & and some friends.
Old May 31st 2008, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Will make a change then ...
yes by next year she would not only be playing flute, she would be playing cello & guitar as well.
Old May 31st 2008, 3:56 am
Account Closed

That's for the State, but not the country, little joke between me & and some friends.
So where are we heading off to?

Prey tell!
Old May 31st 2008, 3:59 am
BE Forum Addict

So where are we heading off to?

Prey tell!
Back to the State, I have fallen in love with;

South Australia
Old May 31st 2008, 3:59 am
Account Closed

yes by next year she would not only be playing flute, she would be playing cello & guitar as well.
Good on her! ...

I strum chords on the ole guitar and love it.

ANYTHING musical is good in my books ...
Old May 31st 2008, 4:01 am
Account Closed

Back to the State, I have fallen in love with;

South Australia
Good luck! ...
Old May 31st 2008, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Good on her! ...

I strum chords on the ole guitar and love it.

ANYTHING musical is good in my books ...
Thank god the school lending her the Cello to practice, so bloody expensive all the musical instruments are, she's using Chris's Guitar to practice, she wants to also learn how to play violin & piano too, I better learn how to play aussie lotto & win some money at the rate she's going.

& its goodnite from me.
Old May 31st 2008, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Good luck! ...
thank you, but we still here until next year.
Old May 31st 2008, 4:08 am
Account Closed

& its goodnite from me.
Night night ...
Old May 31st 2008, 5:51 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

theres a 12 yr old girl on this who is the spitting image of my daughter ... we have had people come up to us and ask her is shes ''her off britains got talent''

Old May 31st 2008, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Old May 31st 2008, 9:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
if not them , it will be 12 yr old Farel that will win

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.