Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Post your favourite Britains got talent video's

Wikiposts

Post your favourite Britains got talent video's

Old May 30th 2008, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Post your favourite Britains got talent video's

Old May 30th 2008, 5:58 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post your favourite Britains got talent video's

Old May 30th 2008, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, trust you
Old May 30th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by winedonju
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, trust you
don't know how to post a video but i love signature and the four girls with the violins!
Old May 30th 2008, 8:06 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

For me by far the best and SHOULD be in the final ...

Old May 31st 2008, 2:13 am
Account Closed

Can anyone tell me, was there a show on Friday?

I've been downloading the series and got up to Thursday but not seen a show for Friday and was wondering if Sat - The final will be next! ...
Old May 31st 2008, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Can anyone tell me, was there a show on Friday?

I've been downloading the series and got up to Thursday but not seen a show for Friday and was wondering if Sat - The final will be next! ...
yes there was a show friday and the final is tonight (Saturday)...hope this helps
Old May 31st 2008, 2:31 am
Account Closed

yes there was a show friday and the final is tonight (Saturday)...hope this helps
Thought as much, damn UKNova!

Ok cheers ...
Old May 31st 2008, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

For me by far the best and SHOULD be in the final ...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JoiFjN0X-kw
I thought that was so funny, I have been watching it on youtube every clip it has taken so long to watch it up to thursday.
Old May 31st 2008, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Thought as much, damn UKNova!

Ok cheers ...
and just to make things worse, I am sure we saw the winner in last nights show (fridays)
Old May 31st 2008, 2:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
I thought that was so funny, I have been watching it on youtube every clip it has taken so long to watch it up to thursday.
Not arf!! ... if there EVER was a case for keeping someone in for the comedy value!!

and just to make things worse, I am sure we saw the winner in last nights show (fridays)
I'm not listening!!!

I think the winner was in Thursday's semi, but could be wrong!

Star Wars was another favourite! ...
Old May 31st 2008, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Not arf!! ... if there EVER was a case for keeping someone in for the comedy value!!

I'm not listening!!!

I think the winner was in Thursday's semi, but could be wrong!

Star Wars was another favourite! ...

OMG that was awful, but funny, I think they should put a show about who has the worst talent show.
Old May 31st 2008, 2:49 am
Account Closed

OMG that was awful, but funny, I think they should put a show about who has the worst talent show.
Oh they do, it's called Australia's got talent! ...
Old May 31st 2008, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh they do, it's called Australia's got talent! ...
That is perfect, you are so right there.
Old May 31st 2008, 3:20 am
Account Closed

That is perfect, you are so right there.
I love to bat for THIS team, but they just don't quite cut it do they compared.

Altho I DO watch it for Danny ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.