Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Post a photo of your Cat(s)

Post a photo of your Cat(s)

Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:46 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Post a photo of your Cat(s)

Originally Posted by Fly Away
He's lovely - is he a rag doll? My friend has one almost identical and she's lovely - just wants to cuddle all the time.
Thanks, He's a Blue point Birman very simular to a rag doll.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

KatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond repute

Here is another Simba and his half-sister Nala.

They are born in Melbourne, went back to Germany with us 8 years ago and now live together with us in Townsville since September last year. Guess you could say they are cat ping-pongers....
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-simba-big2.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-nalapool.jpg  
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:01 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KatieLilly
Here is another Simba and his half-sister Nala.

They are born in Melbourne, went back to Germany with us 8 years ago and now live together with us in Townsville since September last year. Guess you could say they are cat ping-pongers....
Aw, they are gorgeous
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:04 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Hope your cat's still settling in OK Stella340.

It's now only 5 1/2 days til I collect Felix and Sam

Gonna be really strange having them here
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Hope your cat's still settling in OK Stella340.

It's now only 5 1/2 days til I collect Felix and Sam

Gonna be really strange having them here
Stella is completely unfazed by her travels and is absolutely loving living in Oz! Although the swooping magpies are leaving her a bit confused when she's in the garden, I don't think she quite understands how the tables have turned and the birds are now attacking the cats!
Let us know how Felix and Sam are when they arrive!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

KatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond reputeKatieLilly has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, they are gorgeous
Thanks. Won't be long until you have yours, bet you count the hours...
Our 2 had to fly from the quarantine station in Melbourne up to Townsville, thought about getting a Frequent Flyer Card for them .

Really glad we brought them with us, couldn't imagine life without them (although our Simba was very sick in the last few months, but made it through so far; amazing what can develop out of bad teeth....)

Wish you all the best for the next few days and that Felix and Sam settle in well.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough

Here`s my lovely pussy, known as Ragnanimus Malika Saphira aka Saphy shes a pedigree ragdoll
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-animals-010.jpg  
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomgrrl
Here`s my lovely pussy, known as Ragnanimus Malika Saphira aka Saphy shes a pedigree ragdoll
I want one!!! So lovely. Gone all soft and squishy now!
Old Oct 9th 2007, 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by Stella340
Stella is completely unfazed by her travels and is absolutely loving living in Oz! Although the swooping magpies are leaving her a bit confused when she's in the garden, I don't think she quite understands how the tables have turned and the birds are now attacking the cats!
Let us know how Felix and Sam are when they arrive!
Ours are indoor cats so they will just be able to meow at them

Glad she's settling in

Originally Posted by KatieLilly
Thanks. Won't be long until you have yours, bet you count the hours...
Our 2 had to fly from the quarantine station in Melbourne up to Townsville, thought about getting a Frequent Flyer Card for them .

Really glad we brought them with us, couldn't imagine life without them (although our Simba was very sick in the last few months, but made it through so far; amazing what can develop out of bad teeth....)

Wish you all the best for the next few days and that Felix and Sam settle in well.
Thanks, it's only 3 1/2 days now
Old Oct 9th 2007, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough

Thanks, it's only 3 1/2 days now
I bet your excited

im not looking forward to the export of our pets
Old Oct 9th 2007, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by pomgrrl
I bet your excited

im not looking forward to the export of our pets
I can't wait

Why are you not looking forward to your pets coming over?

How many have you got?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all

I can't wait

Why are you not looking forward to your pets coming over?

How many have you got?
I think she means that she's not looking forward to putting her pets through the trauma of emmigration and quarantine, especially for her own selfish reasons

We are the same, ours leave next Wed, and I keep telling them how much I love them, and as I am sorry for putting them through the next few weeks and they just don't seem to listen

Where would we be without our cats eh

T
x
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

How many have you got?
we`ve got six, two huskies and a collie x and 2 moggies and our ragdoll
although we had to make the desicion not to bring the older animals they are going to stay with father in law
so we are just taking the huskies and the raggy

Originally Posted by Tracey O

I think she means that she's not looking forward to putting her pets through the trauma of emmigration and quarantine, especially for her own selfish reasons
thats right Tracey, im sure it will fly by though
Old Oct 13th 2007, 8:55 am

Well the time has finally come,and Felix and Sam are back with us

Felix cried all the way up in the car (1 hour journey) and since they got back they have never stopped mooching around. Doesn't help that I came straight off night shift to collect them, and I am totally Kn*ckered as I haven't slept since 2pm yesterday

I have put them away now anyway, as we all need to get some rest

Fingers crossed they'll like their new home We're halfway there as they were all over me as if we'd never been separated for a year

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Oct 13th 2007 at 8:59 am.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well the time has finally come,and Felix and Sam are back with us

Felix cried all the way up in the car (1 hour journey) and since they got back they have never stopped mooching around. Doesn't help that I came straight off night shift to collect them, and I am totally Kn*ckered as I haven't slept since 2pm yesterday

I have put them away now anyway, as we all need to get some rest

Fingers crossed they'll like their new home We're halfway there as they were all over me as if we'd never been separated for a year

So happy for you!! Hope you have lots of cuddles to make up for the separation!

Please post some pictures of them in their new home!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.