Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Post a photo of your Cat(s)

Post a photo of your Cat(s)

Old Aug 5th 2007, 9:44 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post a photo of your Cat(s)

Originally Posted by Stella340
This is the real Stella, she'll be joining us in about 8 weeks! Can't wait!
I know how you feel....ten weeks for us

She's got gorgeous green eyes
Old Aug 5th 2007, 1:18 pm
Back in the UK

alicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
Ahh he is lovely - heres my cat Sol - he is from the uk to, does anyone elses cat get attacked by mad birds in the garden or is that just us?

Yes! Alice causes quite a ruckus when she ventures out terrified into our new garden. The birds all gang up on her and it is only our dog going in to rescue her by barking at them that stops it. She then scurries back inside or under the house. I guess attack is the best form of defence for the birds.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I wouldn't know really, as our cats aren't here yet, and they are indoor cats too.

Sol is lovely, how old is he?
He is 5 - he is a bit chubby and moody!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alicecat
Yes! Alice causes quite a ruckus when she ventures out terrified into our new garden. The birds all gang up on her and it is only our dog going in to rescue her by barking at them that stops it. She then scurries back inside or under the house. I guess attack is the best form of defence for the birds.
LOL thats the same with our cat - the dogs rescue him - he is ment to be a house cat but some time sits in the garden for a hour or so.
Old Aug 6th 2007, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

I know how you feel....ten weeks for us

She's got gorgeous green eyes
We got a date today - she should be flying on 22nd August but then 4 weeks in Sydney which is too far for us to go and see her
She's such a prissy cat too that she'll be a right grump when she gets here for having to go through all that travelling. Oh well as soon as she's in the garden she'll soon forget about it.
I have tried quite hard to get the neighbours cats in for a cuddle but they're not having any of it! One only has one eye ... perhaps he just can't see me very well!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 2:53 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stella340
We got a date today - she should be flying on 22nd August but then 4 weeks in Sydney which is too far for us to go and see her
She's such a prissy cat too that she'll be a right grump when she gets here for having to go through all that travelling. Oh well as soon as she's in the garden she'll soon forget about it.
I have tried quite hard to get the neighbours cats in for a cuddle but they're not having any of it! One only has one eye ... perhaps he just can't see me very well!
Ours fly on 12th September. The place is around 45 minutes qaway by car, but neither of us drive (I am rectifying this though)

Luckily my sister flies the same day as them (from a diff airport) I am sure she will be able to take us to see them once or twice.

My folks sent me a picture of felix getting up to his antics today....what a silly cat he is sometimes, and sam just looks at him like he's stupid!
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-latest-1-010.jpg  
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:43 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Here are a couple of photos of Muffin. She was due to fly out to Perth today, but because our house sale fell through this had to be cancelled (we still haven't got a buyer for the house )

In the first pic she is bringing home a "present". In the second one she is sun-bathing on top of the garden shed.

Gina
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-cimg0249-450-x-600-.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-cimg0371-600-x-450-.jpg  
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Here are a couple of photos of Muffin. She was due to fly out to Perth today, but because our house sale fell through this had to be cancelled (we still haven't got a buyer for the house )

In the first pic she is bringing home a "present". In the second one she is sun-bathing on top of the garden shed.

Gina
Naughty and gorgeous all in one - as are most cats.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GinaUK

Gina
Oooh send her over to me! I'll look after her till you get here! I am on the GC though, may be a problem!
She's gorgeous and obviously loves you judging by her pressie!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

My folks sent me a picture of felix getting up to his antics today....what a silly cat he is sometimes, and sam just looks at him like he's stupid!
Love it!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so you had her rear view this is her front view. Isnt she beautiful and almost identical to Felix the cat (only female)
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-dscn0843.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-dscn0827.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-dscn0844.jpg  

Last edited by joho; Aug 7th 2007 at 9:43 am.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:38 am
Back in the UK

alicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond reputealicecat has a reputation beyond repute

Alice when she was a kitten only a few months ago.
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-dscf0229.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-dscf0230.jpg  
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

cattcreature is an unknown quantity at this point

these are my cats first is our apricot tabby biscuit. our flabby tabby dolly and our newest additions bonnie and clyde .
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-biscuit2.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-dolly.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-bonnieandclyde.jpg  
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:15 am

Originally Posted by cattcreature
these are my cats first is our apricot tabby biscuit. our flabby tabby dolly and our newest additions bonnie and clyde .
Aww they are so cute, and the 2 kittens look so cheeky!

Are you emigrating to Oz, as bringing them all over will cost you a lot of money
Old Aug 8th 2007, 7:32 am
Just Joined

accrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to allaccrington stanley is a name known to all
Default Re: Show us your Pussy

Just thought I would do a thread for all the cat lovers out there

Here are my 2, Felix and Sam, who are coming over in 6 weeks!

Anyone else got pictures, and did you bring them with you, or are they Aussie cats?
the white cat is kenny hes only 10 months old but sooooooo fat the tortie manx is molly we got her a month ago and is a real naughty tortie!
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-dsc00002.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-dsc00010.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.