Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Post a photo of your Cat(s)

Post a photo of your Cat(s)

Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all
Default Re: Post a photo of your Cat(s)

The cats are lovely!!

Here are our two. They are booked in at byford for the 22nd Oct. Couldn't leave them behind!!

Before you ask, nope they are not from the same litter. There is 18 months between them

T
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-lucy-windowsill.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-chloewash.jpg  
Old Aug 1st 2007, 7:27 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

This is Maggie. Short for Magpie 'cause she's black & white like a Magpie. She's about 4 years old and we got her from the Adelaide RSPCA for my birthday in January.Post a photo of your Cat(s)-picture-017.jpg
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:45 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Post a photo of your Cat(s)

i hope ive attached a pic of my Mr B
Beckham - strange cat!
(called Mr B/Becks as he has/had golden balls)
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-new-fone-pics-107.jpg  
Old Aug 1st 2007, 9:28 am
Just Joined

buckinghamshire lass is a jewel in the roughbuckinghamshire lass is a jewel in the roughbuckinghamshire lass is a jewel in the roughbuckinghamshire lass is a jewel in the rough

Hey...this is my little one, Stanley, he turned 2 yesterday. We too brought him from the UK.....just couldnt leave him!

Also pics of my 2 doggies.............Emma is the English Bull Terrier and also comes from the UK. She is nearly 3.

Rosie is a Shar Pei and we bought her in Sydney a month after we landed (so shes nearly 2)..........I had to have her...she was sooooo cute!!!!

Hope you like the pics..........

Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-2007-01-23-020.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-centre-point-27.01.07-040.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-abc-191-.jpg  
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:29 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
they look gorgeous !!!!! although i'd be terrified to get one and then have to rehome the poor thing
do you have asthma? thats the main problem with louise, she gets really wheezy with cats, would be interested to know if they dont affect asthma sufferers

looking forward to seeing those pics
Here you go
She's the first cat I've had who likes to lie on her back and have her tummy stroked
I don't have asthma but looking at info on the net I think Siberians could also be OK for asthma sufferers.
Not sure if you're in QLD but here's the other QLD breeder who is based in Burpengary
http://www.miakoschkasiberiancats.com/cat_allergies.htm

Interestingly when we first visited the breeder when we got Bonnie, we went into a room where she had 10 Siberian kittens. I immediately had allergic symptoms - face puffing up and going very red, sneezing etc and I thought that it wasn't going to work. She suggested that I take Bonnie home to see how I got on with just one (canny move on her part and I was fine at home.
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-bonny015.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-bonnyback.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-bonnypans1.jpg  
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Picture of my pussy as requested
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-new-camera-105.jpg  
Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joho
Picture of my pussy as requested
OMG - what ahuge pussy you have - very nice - but huge
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
OMG - what ahuge pussy you have - very nice - but huge
why thank you. She loves drinking out the greyhounds water bucket. Cats are weird. She is also very overweight.

Jo
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joho
why thank you. She loves drinking out the greyhounds water bucket. Cats are weird. She is also very overweight.

Jo
She is lovely - cats are strange creatures - I love their nature - I love to watch them when they don't know you are there
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:21 am
Just Joined

Just Lisa will become famous soon enoughJust Lisa will become famous soon enough

Do you think cats get a different twang to their miaow when they move to Australia!!!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:28 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicstids
Here you go
She's the first cat I've had who likes to lie on her back and have her tummy stroked
I don't have asthma but looking at info on the net I think Siberians could also be OK for asthma sufferers.
Not sure if you're in QLD but here's the other QLD breeder who is based in Burpengary
http://www.miakoschkasiberiancats.com/cat_allergies.htm

Interestingly when we first visited the breeder when we got Bonnie, we went into a room where she had 10 Siberian kittens. I immediately had allergic symptoms - face puffing up and going very red, sneezing etc and I thought that it wasn't going to work. She suggested that I take Bonnie home to see how I got on with just one (canny move on her part and I was fine at home.
thanks for the info, your cat is stunning ,im very jealous
im in northern vic, will see what i can find out
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:58 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

This is Felix (aka Flea) ... she has a flea allergy which is why her old owners just dumped her when they moved house. When I took her on she was covered in sores and bald patches and was looking very sorry for her self. She must of also at some point been involved in an accident which broke her pelvis and it healed up a bit wonky so she walks with a bit of a limp on her back legs.

She has always been the most loving, adorable & comical lap cat you could ever wish to have.

She was 15 when we came to Australia and she has taken it all in her stride. She is still going strong 16 months on ....
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-dsc02005.jpg  
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 2:05 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

here are mine Smokie and Charlie. now having a very peaceful life with my Dad.
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-im000553.jpg  
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Here is our new kitten Mojo - he's 12 weeks old and a bit cheeky as you can see
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-mojo1.jpg  
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:28 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.