Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Post a photo of your Cat(s)

Post a photo of your Cat(s)

Old Aug 1st 2007, 2:52 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Show us your Pussy

Just thought I would do a thread for all the cat lovers out there

Here are my 2, Felix and Sam, who are coming over in 6 weeks!

Anyone else got pictures, and did you bring them with you, or are they Aussie cats?
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-latest-1-007.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-latest-1-074.jpg   Post a photo of your Cat(s)-nikon-1-004.jpg  

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Aug 1st 2007 at 3:03 am.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 2:57 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post a photo of your Cat(s)

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Just thought I would do a thread for all the cat lovers out there

Here are my 2, Felix and Sam, who are coming over in 6 weeks!

Anyone else got pictures, and did you bring them with you, or are they Aussie cats?
Bless - they are gorgeous.

I left my 2 UK cats back at home with good owners and get to see them on web cam some times.

I have an Ozzie cat now - but it isn't the same. Hubby won't let him in the house - he is only allowed in the laundry.....his name is smokie
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-wedding-day-016.jpg  
Old Aug 1st 2007, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Hey any chance of renaming this thread..........Show us your Pussy
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:00 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Bless - they are gorgeous.

I left my 2 UK cats back at home with good owners and get to see them on web cam some times.

I have an Ozzie cat now - but it isn't the same. Hubby won't let him in the house - he is only allowed in the laundry.....his name is smokie
Aw....He's gorgeous. I'm sorry, but I would tell my hubby where to go
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:01 am

Hey any chance of renaming this thread..........Show us your Pussy
It would get more attention wouldn't it!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Aw....He's gorgeous. I'm sorry, but I would tell my hubby where to go

I kind of agree - but I always wanted a leather lounge suite and when we came to Oz we bought one - so the cat is not allowed into the lounge as he has sharp point claws
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:06 am

I kind of agree - but I always wanted a leather lounge suite and when we came to Oz we bought one - so the cat is not allowed into the lounge as he has sharp point claws
Aww....we are having a leather theatre suite, but the doors will be shut and they will only be aloud in when we are in.

I tried to change the title, but it didn't work properly
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:09 am

gedge has disabled reputation

It would get more attention wouldn't it!
it's an interesting question
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:14 am

Originally Posted by gedge
it's an interesting question
Would I not be banned posting a title like that?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:19 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

i adore cats and i would love one as my dogs gets on really well with cats too, but sadly my eldest is allergic to them and gets really asthmatic around them so i cant have them in the house im hoping she'll grow out of it when she gets older, as she loves them too.

gorgeous pics everyone!!!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:20 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Would I not be banned posting a title like that?
you are full of interesting conundrums today
i suggest the suck it and see approach
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:23 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
you are full of interesting conundrums today
i suggest the suck it and see approach
suck what ?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:39 am
Just Joined

Just Lisa will become famous soon enoughJust Lisa will become famous soon enough

My Patch - 6 yrs old, brought over from UK, couldn't leave her!!!
Attached Thumbnails Post a photo of your Cat(s)-lisa-015.jpg  
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:46 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
i adore cats and i would love one as my dogs gets on really well with cats too, but sadly my eldest is allergic to them and gets really asthmatic around them so i cant have them in the house im hoping she'll grow out of it when she gets older, as she loves them too.

gorgeous pics everyone!!!
I'm allergic to cats too but we have just bought a Siberian cat which is supposedly a non-allergenic cat! I know I was very sceptical about this claim too but we've had our kitten 6 weeks now and I'm getting on fine with no sniffles, sneezing fits etc She is gorgeous and is quite happy to be an indoors cat. She doesn't scratch the furniture as she has been brought up to use a scratching post. I'm at work right now but will post some photos when I get home.

There aren't many Siberian breeders in Australia. We got ours from here
http://www.sonshanley.com/Siberian_cats.htm
Old Aug 1st 2007, 3:51 am
Made the move -

Originally Posted by Nicstids
I'm allergic to cats too but we have just bought a Siberian cat which is supposedly a non-allergenic cat! I know I was very sceptical about this claim too but we've had our kitten 6 weeks now and I'm getting on fine with no sniffles, sneezing fits etc She is gorgeous and is quite happy to be an indoors cat. She doesn't scratch the furniture as she has been brought up to use a scratching post. I'm at work right now but will post some photos when I get home.

There aren't many Siberian breeders in Australia. We got ours from here
http://www.sonshanley.com/Siberian_cats.htm
they look gorgeous !!!!! although i'd be terrified to get one and then have to rehome the poor thing
do you have asthma? thats the main problem with louise, she gets really wheezy with cats, would be interested to know if they dont affect asthma sufferers

looking forward to seeing those pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.