Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

post a photo of a great day in Australia

post a photo of a great day in Australia

Old Aug 17th 2010, 9:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default post a photo of a great day in Australia

this one is easy for me. post as many great days as you like. but each must have a photo

One of the funniest days i have ever had
port douglas 2007

Last edited by soapy©; Aug 17th 2010 at 10:04 am.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 9:20 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: post a photo of a great da in Australia

Originally Posted by soapy©
this one is easy for me. post as many great days as you like. but each must have a photo

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...t/DSC07359.jpg
Not that easy for you !!

No photo and misspelt 'day'
Old Aug 17th 2010, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Heres my youngest having a go with his Skateboard.... Complete with MV top

Plus my son getting Archie Thompsons Autograph.
Attached Thumbnails post a photo of a great day in Australia-nyrees-013.jpg   post a photo of a great day in Australia-sany0173.jpg  

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Aug 17th 2010 at 9:43 am.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Not that easy for you !!

No photo and misspelt 'day'
photos there and i did spell day wrong. sorry master
Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Heres my youngest having a go with his Skateboard.... Complete with MV top

Plus my son getting Archie Thompsons Autograph.
nice
Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:08 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy©
photos there and i did spell day wrong. sorry master
Sorry mate.. I had my VPN Firewall up and photobucket piccies are blocked.

All I saw was the pizza box
Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Default Re: post a photo of a great day in Australia

the day Celtic came to Brissie

Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Me and Himself were saying the other day what a good day this one was - Sunday afternoon in the Valley last year
Attached Thumbnails post a photo of a great day in Australia-100_3042.jpg   post a photo of a great day in Australia-100_3044.jpg  
Old Aug 17th 2010, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Graham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to all

An odd one from the Aussie alps,

Why so great? I have a Vietnamese friend at work and offered to take him and family to the snow....This was the first time they had ever seen snow (thats his 6 year old twin sons)....By the middle of the day I had there dad skiing on his own.

When they first saw the white stuff the look on there faces was gold

My daughter a born and bred Yorkshire lass was pissed off by lunch
Attached Thumbnails post a photo of a great day in Australia-pic_0353.jpg   post a photo of a great day in Australia-pic_0357.jpg  
Old Aug 17th 2010, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

LisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to allLisaIan is a name known to all

First day of fruit picking in Batlow NSW. This was to be our little home for the next 3 months. We slept in the car and stored our stuff in the tent. It went from mid 30's to -4 in the 3 months we were there.

The memories of that first day are still so fresh
Attached Thumbnails post a photo of a great day in Australia-dscf4287.jpg  
Old Aug 17th 2010, 1:20 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

LOL women in pants men in skirts
Old Aug 17th 2010, 1:23 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Thumbnails post a photo of a great day in Australia-_39513924_john_getty_270.jpg  
Old Aug 17th 2010, 1:40 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Me and Himself were saying the other day what a good day this one was - Sunday afternoon in the Valley last year
That was indeed a great day with very special friends........................................... ........then Polly turned up
Old Aug 17th 2010, 1:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
That was indeed a great day with very special friends........................................... ........then Polly turned up
Yeah yeah, should've guessed you'd come up with something like that
Old Aug 17th 2010, 1:44 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yeah yeah, should've guessed you'd come up with something like that
Should have guessed you'd be on it like a flash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.