Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Port douglas, the Adventure!

Port douglas, the Adventure!

Old Aug 4th 2007, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

Its all happening now will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Port douglas, the Adventure!

Sorry to ask but not an Ozzie yet what happened at Innisfail? Thanks for the photo's they look fab. Any additions to your story welcome.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:36 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Port douglas, the Adventure!

Fantastic photos Soapy. Absolutely amazing!
Thanks for sharing
J x
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:20 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
how was it?
were there any ... surprises???

Yeah, there was a surprise everytime Bix came back from the bar.
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:04 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bordy
Don't even go into that one Bordy did he ever get one order right? I had a great time yesterday and never laughed so much in a good while

Dreading the photos though
Old Aug 5th 2007, 5:58 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know what you mean.....everyone got the drink they ordered didn't they ?
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:07 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
Don't know what you mean.....everyone got the drink they ordered didn't they ?
4 times over
Old Aug 5th 2007, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

can someone tell me where these photos are???????

Jo
Old Aug 5th 2007, 7:01 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joho
can someone tell me where these photos are???????

Jo
Still in the cameras Jo
Old Aug 6th 2007, 2:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i wont be adding photos for a few days yet. but u will all get a laugh in due time

i was meant to pick bordy up yesterday at 11.30, told him i was in a white car, took him two hours to find me
Old Aug 6th 2007, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

BayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud ofBayWhale has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Its all happening now
Sorry to ask but not an Ozzie yet what happened at Innisfail? Thanks for the photo's they look fab. Any additions to your story welcome.
Innisfail was hit by a cyclone last year

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...3/s1596381.htm
Old Aug 6th 2007, 5:12 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
i wont be adding photos for a few days yet. but u will all get a laugh in due time

i was meant to pick bordy up yesterday at 11.30, told him i was in a white car, took him two hours to find me

I know I'm colour blind but I'm not THAT bad.

Looking forward to the photos, especially those ones using the sun shade as a filter.
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

I know I'm colour blind but I'm not THAT bad.

Looking forward to the photos, especially those ones using the sun shade as a filter.
i had a quick look at some of the photos
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Port Douglas 2

Where do I start?

We flew up this time, so it wasn’t as much fun, but I did go to the shitter as I passed over biggys hoose.
Pauline took a pile of photos on the way in for anyone who is thinking of settling up that way. The photos are taken just as we were arriving into Cairns.

Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

The port is about an hours drive from the airport, but it’s a great drive. Pauline’s brother in law picked us up in his land rover. He takes it out bush, and its equipped for all kinds of terrain. So it was a bit of a rough ride, but we weren’t complaining. We were just glad to see family and getting picked up made life a lot easier.

Pauline just couldn’t wait to see her sister and the kids; you would think they had been apart for year’s lol
Im not sure if I posted photos of their house last time, but some of the views are just brilliant.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.