Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Which pop star did you fancy as a teenager?

Which pop star did you fancy as a teenager?

Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which pop star did you fancy as a teenager?

Roger Taylor from Duran Duran..yum! So moody looking.

And you?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which pop star did you fancy as a teenager?

Originally Posted by Glasgowlass

And you?
Kim Wilde. And Sabrina. Ahh 1987....and my mother wondered where all the socks went.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:31 am
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of

Not fancy - but obsessed with............... David Bowie,,,,,,,,, erm still am

As for TV star.......has be Joanna Lumley as Purdey.................Phwoa!!!
The picture of her on the front page of the TV times in revealing dress showing stocking and susspenders.....
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

And you?
And my OH loved Suzi Quatro!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:32 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

suzi quatro and the blonde piece from abba, sad I know but I also loved felicity kendal
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:33 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dave Vanian from the Damned, I was mad about them, travelled most of the u.k to see them
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
felicity kendal
Ah yes the old favourite. I'm off to see if I can google her bottom.
Don't you love the internet?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:36 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Ah yes the old favourite. I'm off to see if I can google her bottom.
Don't you love the internet?
sexiest woman for me now would have to be 7 of 9 from star trek.
Thinking about it, I thought onj in grease was quite cute too but only coz I thought she was naive enough that I reckoned I could get a blowjob outta her if I was in that high school
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

David Essex and he's still cute!
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:49 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

And you?
sting, I was so in love with him.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
sting, I was so in love with him.
OH was crazy about Kate Bush.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 2:01 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Dec 30th 2007 at 2:19 am.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 2:05 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Corinne Drewery from Swing Out Sister ... short dark hair y'see?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 2:06 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Corinne Drewery from Swing Out Sister ... short dark hair y'see?
I read that she waxed
Old Dec 30th 2007, 2:07 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I read that she waxed
Maybe it didn't take, hence the single 'Breakout'.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.