Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Political posts from Coronavirus thread.

Political posts from Coronavirus thread.

Old Jun 18th 2020, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political posts from Coronavirus thread.

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
And you think you're good enough to do it do you? Does your ego know no bounds? Stick around and keep it up, you're genuinely funny.

Probably not given you keep popping up every so often for another attack. However its fun watching you bite.
Old Jun 18th 2020, 8:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beoz
Probably not given you keep popping up every so often for another attack. However its fun watching you bite.
a fisherman doesn't eat his own bait bozo, your cracks are starting to appear, because of Disney princesses, better than oompa loompas I suppose. This is princess aurora from sleeping beauty, I have to say I really enjoyed the Angelina jolie live action film though, everybody thinks she's a dick but she turns out to be the hero. Kind of like you but in the film they change their minds at the end

Old Jun 18th 2020, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

garethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond reputegarethwm has a reputation beyond repute

Not into covid 19 being a competition at all, but thought I'd pop this link in for those people here who seem to have a fascination with NZ's performance, and have roundly criticized it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...-oecd-eiu.html
Old Jun 18th 2020, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garethwm
Not into covid 19 being a competition at all, but thought I'd pop this link in for those people here who seem to have a fascination with NZ's performance, and have roundly criticized it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...-oecd-eiu.html
Why have they not included a more rounded criteria? The mental and physical effects of total lockdown, the economic effects of total lockdown, balancing social distancing and maintaining a normal existence. Seems like a selective article from a New Zealander.
Old Jun 18th 2020, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

a fisherman doesn't eat his own bait bozo, your cracks are starting to appear, because of Disney princesses, better than oompa loompas I suppose. This is princess aurora from sleeping beauty, I have to say I really enjoyed the Angelina jolie live action film though, everybody thinks she's a dick but she turns out to be the hero. Kind of like you but in the film they change their minds at the end
Your are clutching at straws now. Those marbles are definately loosing it.
Old Jun 18th 2020, 9:25 am
Account Closed

Your are clutching at straws now. Those marbles are definately loosing it.
losing and definitely , can't your auto correct spell either? Mulan would've got that right, and English isn't her first language.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat098; Jun 18th 2020 at 9:42 am.
Old Jun 19th 2020, 2:02 am
Account Closed

Why have they not included a more rounded criteria? The mental and physical effects of total lockdown, the economic effects of total lockdown, balancing social distancing and maintaining a normal existence. Seems like a selective article from a New Zealander.
Princess Elisa says that's a typical response from someone so blinkered in their politics that they can't find anything positive if your politics is different, and she thinks you're a bell end. I couldn't possibly comment though

Old Jun 19th 2020, 2:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Princess Elisa says that's a typical response from someone so blinkered in their politics that they can't find anything positive if your politics is different, and she thinks you're a bell end. I couldn't possibly comment though

At least your have cartoon princesses to fantasize over. Maybe one more thing help stop those marbles from tipping over the edge. Self pleasure in whatever works for you. I wouldn't be publishing such fantasies on a public forum. She's a bit out of your league don't you think?
Old Jun 19th 2020, 3:21 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

One thing about the Labor party, always a party for the people, no matter what ever deceitful tactic it takes.
Shocking stuff going on with them right now. Same with Labour. And come to that, the same with the so-called Democratic Party. What's the matter with them? What is the connection? I reckon if we joined the timeline "dots" of events since the WWII and most especially so since around 1990 a very interesting picture would be revealed.

Old Jun 19th 2020, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. My daughter lost interest in this movie 6 years ago, but you guys are still obsessing over it...?
Old Jun 19th 2020, 3:47 am
Account Closed

At least your have cartoon princesses to fantasize over. Maybe one more thing help stop those marbles from tipping over the edge. Self pleasure in whatever works for you. I wouldn't be publishing such fantasies on a public forum. She's a bit out of your league don't you think?
says the "man" sexualizing a Disney princess, I think it might be you that needs help. Just to put you in the picture, I came here for a 5 day job which has turned into a 1 year minimum contract, and an offer to work direct for the company. The money earned from this has somewhat improved our ability to pay the mortgage, so much so that we stand to be mortgage free within a month, 21 years early.its not nice at all being away from everyone I love, but it's for all of us which makes it bearable. Now bearing that in mind, do you honestly think that a morally and intellectually lacking burk such as you has what it takes to push me over the edge? Be realistic bozo, you're all front, there is no substance to you, the Disney characters are 2 dimensional too, you should have more of an affinity with them, especially Jafar 😉. Here he is again, singing the same old tune just like you. Lots of love and best wishes, Steve xx

Old Jun 19th 2020, 4:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

says the "man" sexualizing a Disney princess, I think it might be you that needs help. Just to put you in the picture, I came here for a 5 day job which has turned into a 1 year minimum contract, and an offer to work direct for the company. The money earned from this has somewhat improved our ability to pay the mortgage, so much so that we stand to be mortgage free within a month, 21 years early.its not nice at all being away from everyone I love, but it's for all of us which makes it bearable. Now bearing that in mind, do you honestly think that a morally and intellectually lacking burk such as you has what it takes to push me over the edge? Be realistic bozo, you're all front, there is no substance to you, the Disney characters are 2 dimensional too, you should have more of an affinity with them, especially Jafar 😉. Here he is again, singing the same old tune just like you. Lots of love and best wishes, Steve xx
So I see you putting money and material possessions ahead of family. All good. That's your decision. The man who started this thread thinks that money and material possessions are the root of all evil.
Old Jun 19th 2020, 4:25 am
Account Closed

So I see you putting money and material possessions ahead of family. All good. That's your decision. The man who started this thread thinks that money and material possessions are the root of all evil.
oh you poor fool, it's called security for my family. Now my kids will never be left without a roof over their heads. 7your problem is you judge everyone by your own set of values, thank heaven not everyone shares them.
Old Jun 19th 2020, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh you poor fool, it's called security for my family. Now my kids will never be left without a roof over their heads. 7your problem is you judge everyone by your own set of values, thank heaven not everyone shares them.
Speaking of poor. Name calling is a poor mans way of trying to win an argument. You lose points for that.

Its sounds like you are boasting about being mortgage free at the expense of your family. However I see the incentive. Many wouldn't take a year away from their family just to be mortgage free. Just saying. Each to their own.
Old Jun 19th 2020, 9:16 am
Account Closed

Speaking of poor. Name calling is a poor mans way of trying to win an argument. You lose points for that.

Its sounds like you are boasting about being mortgage free at the expense of your family. However I see the incentive. Many wouldn't take a year away from their family just to be mortgage free. Just saying. Each to their own.
🤣🤣🤣 oh Lord, comprehension not a strong point is it bozo? Please stop trying to look clever, my ribs can only take so much , in fact I think one just broke. What you fail to understand is the idea of doing something you dont particularly like for the sake of someone else. You talk a good game in that regard but you dont back it up, it's all tech this and contacts that. The output from your 3d printer has more character than you bozo. Keep going , I'm bored and you're making me laugh.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat098; Jun 19th 2020 at 9:24 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.