Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Poaching Eggs, Vash to the rescue??

Wikiposts

Poaching Eggs, Vash to the rescue??

Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:27 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Poaching Eggs, Vash to the rescue??

Originally Posted by Hutch
The site the poached eggs link is on... best summed up by this - http://www.youthofbritain.com/chicks/uk.html

Oh and this - http://www.rathergood.com/first_drink/ - lol
Peeing myself its JOEL VEITCH yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah

http://blogit.crackback.net/movies/viking_kittens.htm

Viking Kittens pure brilliance
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:31 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Watcha mate,

Just been hovering in the background......

D D
Dont hover mate, your too good to hover
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:38 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Dont hover mate, your too good to hover

D D
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:51 am
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

I have looked at that website and that poached egg of Vash looks very very good, be trying that with some spinach.........luvly jubly
Old Mar 21st 2006, 8:29 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by russmcp
I have looked at that website and that poached egg of Vash looks very very good, be trying that with some spinach.........luvly jubly
SPINACH, Spinach NOBODY should eat spinach!!!!! (Need a puking smiley please mods)

It is the devils food.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

lostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of light

http://b3ta.com/features/howtopoachanegg/

Vash the Stampede creates the perfect poached egg!! well I never
That sounds like the sort of article you'd get in Womans Weekly.

I must sign up for the newsletter to see what other juicy nuggets of information come through !!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 9:55 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Poaching Eggs, Vash to the rescue??

Well I have lost count of how many eggs I have wasted trying to poach em. And fancying some for lunch today I have turned to the internet for some advice and this is what I have found

http://b3ta.com/features/howtopoachanegg/

Vash the Stampede creates the perfect poached egg!! well I never
It's not me! I swear it's not me!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:02 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Yeah yeah

So tell me, is there any particular brand of cling film you'd recommend?
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all

Pretty unique name to me - guilty as charged
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:32 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Poaching Eggs, Vash to the rescue??

Originally Posted by halcyon 52
Pretty unique name to me - guilty as charged
Not unique at all; it comes from a Japanese animation series.

Trigun.

I agree that it's not a common Internet pseudonym - but there's definitely more than one Vash out there!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:32 am
Fighting my corner

Wink Re: Poaching Eggs, Vash to the rescue??

Originally Posted by Clippies
Yeah yeah

So tell me, is there any particular brand of cling film you'd recommend?
Um... that depends on the purpose.

And in any case, I'd rather not say...
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:33 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Not unique at all; it comes from a Japanese animation series.

Trigun.

I agree that it's not a common Internet pseudonym - but there's definitely more than one Vash out there!

come on vash just admit it your a closet poacher
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
come on vash just admit it your a closet poacher
Nah, it can't be our Vash, there's no mention that the eggs should be Aussie eggs for the perfect poach
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:38 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Nah, it can't be our Vash, there's no mention that the eggs should be Aussie eggs for the perfect poach

surely aussie eggs are much much more Superior
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

lostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steve`o
surely aussie eggs are much much more Superior
If they're your own chooks they are.

Yum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.