Reload this Page >

PLS HELP ACCOMODATION NEEDED IN MOUNTAIN CREEK/MOOLOOLABA AREA

Wikiposts

PLS HELP ACCOMODATION NEEDED IN MOUNTAIN CREEK/MOOLOOLABA AREA

Old May 10th 2008, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

mike andrews will become famous soon enough
Default PLS HELP ACCOMODATION NEEDED IN MOUNTAIN CREEK/MOOLOOLABA AREA

we are relocating to mountain creek in end of july and are desperate for accomodation for aprox 4wks when we arrive. can anybody tell us of any resonable apartments or rentals in the area. we are a family of 5 that are panicking like mad at the thought of coming over and not having somewhere decent to stay straight away that hasnt cost the earth.
Please help
Lynn
Old May 10th 2008, 7:44 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PLS HELP ACCOMODATION NEEDED IN MOUNTAIN CREEK/MOOLOOLABA AREA

Have you done a google search for short term lets in the area you want? There must be hundreds of places up there from holiday camps (Big 4) to hotels and apartments which would be ideal giving you time to find a rental. There's no real need to keep starting new threads asking the same information. Have you searched on here? The people who are in that area may not be around to help over the weekend but I'm sure the information has come up many times. Oh and just a silly thing but typing in capitals is seen as shouting and can upset people. Hope you find somewhere soon.
Old May 10th 2008, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

mike andrews will become famous soon enough
Default Re: PLS HELP ACCOMODATION NEEDED IN MOUNTAIN CREEK/MOOLOOLABA AREA

sorry if my caps lock title is offensive as I am new to this I did not realise it would be such a problem. I now know and will not do it again.
Thank you for your valuable info however we have been searching on google and we just thought that someone on this site might be able to recommend somewhere for us.i was under the impression that this is the sort of thing that can be done on this site.