Playstation chip??????????

Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Playstation chip??????????

I can send our mike to fix it in the morning if you want
Old Jan 31st 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve99
<snip>
Whats all this chipping business???
Chipping usually means that a special microchip has been soldered unto the main PCB within the PS2 meaning that you can copy games onto normal CD-R discs and they will play.

Not that i have done this myself of course
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

have come to the conclusion its the naff cheap portable tv we got when we arrived. it is now all working properly on the big tv in main room much to his pleasure Cant say it worries me too much as havent really watched tv since we got here - may be different story in the winter