Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Pinch and a punch ...

Wikiposts

Pinch and a punch ...

Old Feb 28th 2006, 8:50 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pinch and a punch ...

So I notice the date and go "Pinch and a punch, first day of the month, no returns" to my missus and she goes "White rabbits" and pinches and punches me back. New one on me - didn't think anything countermanded 'no returns'.

And now a joke:

A woman walks into the store and purchases the following: one small box of detergent, one bar of soap, three individual servings of yogurt, two oranges, and one stick of women’s deodorant. She then goes to the check out line.

Cashier: Oh, you must be single.
Woman: You can tell that by what I bought?
Cashier: No, you're ****ing ugly!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:23 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pinch and a punch ...

Originally Posted by Hutch
So I notice the date and go "Pinch and a punch, first day of the month, no returns" to my missus and she goes "White rabbits" and pinches and punches me back. New one on me - didn't think anything countermanded 'no returns'.
Eh?

I've heard of 'white rabbits' but ......
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:36 pm
ABCDiamond

I pinched and punched my 9 year old daughter today.

First time I've ever got in first
You should have seen her face........ for once she didn't realise the date

Old Feb 28th 2006, 10:00 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

And now a joke:

A woman walks into the store and purchases the following: one small box of detergent, one bar of soap, three individual servings of yogurt, two oranges, and one stick of women’s deodorant. She then goes to the check out line.

Mate I'm starting to worry about you
Old Feb 28th 2006, 10:17 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Ha I got all 4 of mine as they were brushing their teeth. Had gone out early for a job and came back home expecting them to strategically positioned around the house to get me. They had all forgot and wham got them all at once. In our house pinch and punch bloody hurts. HA HA
Old Feb 28th 2006, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

We used to return pinch and a punch with

'smack and a kick for being so quick!'

Old Mar 1st 2006, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

And now a joke:

My daughter said to her sister "Pinch and a punch, first day of the month, no returns" A kick and a slap can't do it back.

Also got the 8 yr old to shout white rabbits 3 times out the front door as a dare PMSL She did it

Kids eh!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 1:54 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella

PMSL, that's a good un, I'll have to remember that one! Mind you I never remember pinch punch so there's not much chance is there
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:17 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never heard of this pinch and punch thing???
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:23 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella

A poke in the eye, for being so sly