Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Pimp My Packed Lunch

Pimp My Packed Lunch

Old Oct 21st 2008, 11:47 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pimp My Packed Lunch

Whatever the students and staff have left after Morning Tea. Occasionally I'll huff because they've eaten it all and I have to make my own though in which case it'll be a wrap of some discription.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 12:38 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I'll trade you my sausage sizzle for the re-heated steak and kidney pudding. Yum!
I hardly think thats a fair trade come on you may have to throw in a little somethimg extra thats sweet unless they are tesco's pork and brambley apple sausages just out of interest an bit off topic whats the choice of saus like down there cause i am a bit partial to a nice bit of sausage Dougie
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 1:36 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

The kids and I have been making little individual quiches recently in little foil dishes. We make a batch (takes about 30 mins tops) and freeze them so nice and easy each morning.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 1:44 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

currently enjoying poached chicken

wrapped in bacon blanket, with tomatoes, lemon, pepper on bed of white rice.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 2:12 am
Just Joined

Wannabe_Sheila will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by herrchook
The kids and I have been making little individual quiches recently in little foil dishes. We make a batch (takes about 30 mins tops) and freeze them so nice and easy each morning.
Could I please have the recipe for the quiche?

Pitta pockets - cheese & onion, cheese & tomato, cheese & ham... etc.
Pasta/tuna/mayo/sweetcorn, pasta & pesto, pasta & honey mustard sauce etc.
Chicken drumsticks, chicken drumsticks in honey mustard sauce etc.
Bagel with cream cheese & salmon
Sausage rolls

hmmm, can't think of anything else
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 2:54 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
I hardly think thats a fair trade come on you may have to throw in a little somethimg extra thats sweet unless they are tesco's pork and brambley apple sausages just out of interest an bit off topic whats the choice of saus like down there cause i am a bit partial to a nice bit of sausage Dougie
Yes, I could throw in a little patient desert cup. Usually it something like custard with fruit on top. I will need the recipe for your snakes & pygmies, though. Or better yet, you could drop by and make some for me when you get to Australia.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:19 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Love Potion Tim Tams.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

God I'm starving now I've read that, off to get some weetabix while I can.

I'm told vitabix are the same

Tomorrow we hand over our keys and Friday we're off to Oz, yay!

Thanks.

M
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by margy
God I'm starving now I've read that, off to get some weetabix while I can.

I'm told vitabix are the same

Tomorrow we hand over our keys and Friday we're off to Oz, yay!

Thanks.

M
Good luck with that- there is no complete equivalent to Weetabix, ready-brek or Cadbury's chocolate(it tastes different out here) be warned!
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:02 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

What about the original and best fast food: Fruit.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

I pimped my sons packed lunch several months ago as he announced he was saving for holiday back to the UK.

Each day he has:

Apple
Banana
Orange
Small Yogurt
Small Packet Crisps
Little box of raisins
Then frozen left over meal in small tub to zap at work (Spag Bol, Curry etc.)

To be fair this is his breakfast as well.

I find this easy as it all just gets thrown into packed lunch cool bag. Did used to do rolls for everyone each night - thought I was working a bl**dy Subway!!!!! And they all left them.

T x
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 8:37 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

my OH's fav is diced roast chicken with diced avocado and a dollop of mayo, s+p, mix and slap in a crusty roll- yum
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 9:04 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Tim Tams!
Yeah good one. It'll have to be Penguins until December!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 12:03 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Yeah good one. It'll have to be Penguins until December!
I'm no expert, but according to what people wo know tell me, Tim Tams are exactly the same as penguins except they're made with fake chocolate.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 12:05 am
Just Joined

Wannabe_Sheila will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Burbage
I'm no expert, but according to what people wo know tell me, Tim Tams are exactly the same as penguins except they're made with fake chocolate.
Tim Tam's here in NZ have a caramel type thing inside them... although they are nice, I miss Penguins

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.