Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Pictures under your name

Wikiposts

Pictures under your name

Old Jun 8th 2006, 1:04 am
Banned

Austin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of lightAustin Showers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Pictures under your name

ive just leardned how to change my profile thanks to carolinegorca but how do i put a picture under my name. any suggestions?

if you know how to do it could you tell me where to get an austin powers picture?
Old Jun 8th 2006, 1:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures under your name

Originally Posted by Austin Showers
ive just leardned how to change my profile thanks to carolinegorca but how do i put a picture under my name. any suggestions?

if you know how to do it could you tell me where to get an austin powers picture?
Try this one

Right click on the image, click on save as, type in a file name and save to your PC.

Come to BE, go to my profile at the top of the page, click on change avatar, browse your files from your PC select the piccy, press save changes and hey presto you will have an avatar
Old Jun 8th 2006, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

yet another troll
Old Jun 8th 2006, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luma
yet another troll
Nah, looks like we weren't on the ball today

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...8&page=3&pp=15
Old Jun 8th 2006, 2:33 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

What the hell is going on with this forum these days, am getting sick of it

And what annoys people so much about post counts , i've had to take mine off to

Last edited by Margaret2; Jun 8th 2006 at 2:36 am.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 2:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
What the hell is going on with this forum these days, am getting sick of it

And what annoys people so much about post counts , i've had to take mine off to

Very confusing ,dont worry about your post count, mine is high considering i only joined a few months ago. i think it shows you are a sociable person will ing to help people.
Mandy
Old Jun 8th 2006, 2:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Very confusing ,dont worry about your post count, mine is high considering i only joined a few months ago. i think it shows you are a sociable person will ing to help people.
Mandy
Yep, I agree. I've have noticed that they comment on posts where you are having a laugh about it, but never do that when you're helping someone out with a question.

But it isn't nice when people start to say hurtful things to you, just because you happen to have a high post count. I know one post in particular upset me that much, I couldn't sleep because I was so mad.

Internet bullying shouldn't be allowed.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 3:00 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Yep, I agree. I've have noticed that they comment on posts where you are having a laugh about it, but never do that when you're helping someone out with a question.

But it isn't nice when people start to say hurtful things to you, just because you happen to have a high post count. I know one post in particular upset me that much, I couldn't sleep because I was so mad.

Internet bullying shouldn't be allowed.
At the risk of repeating myself - report it! I know how you feel, I've been there, but now I am seeing it from the other side. We can't fix it if we don't see the abuse, and we can't read everything - so tell us. And if its a pm, forward it to Sue or Paul (or me if you prefer that
Old Jun 8th 2006, 3:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
At the risk of repeating myself - report it! I know how you feel, I've been there, but now I am seeing it from the other side. We can't fix it if we don't see the abuse, and we can't read everything - so tell us. And if its a pm, forward it to Sue or Paul (or me if you prefer that

I know. I just take it all with a pinch of salt now and laugh it off. Got more important things to worry about

if it happens again though, I'll give you a shout.
Old Jun 8th 2006, 3:31 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Like Wendy i used to take it with a pinch of salt, but you are absolutely right, from now on i will be reporting everything (well not everything only the bad stuff ), you will all be sick of me shortly
Old Jun 9th 2006, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Like Wendy i used to take it with a pinch of salt, but you are absolutely right, from now on i will be reporting everything (well not everything only the bad stuff ), you will all be sick of me shortly

Why shortly?
Old Jun 9th 2006, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Nah, looks like we weren't on the ball today

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...8&page=3&pp=15
What did he do wrong? I cant see it there?!