Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Phone unlocking in Perth

Wikiposts

Phone unlocking in Perth

Old Aug 1st 2009, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Phone unlocking in Perth

Does anyone know where I can get my blackberry unlocked? I tried the man in Whitfords Shopping Centre but he wouldn't touch it. Thanks
Old Aug 1st 2009, 5:11 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default Re: Phone unlocking in Perth

there are loads of little shops in Carousel that unlock stuff- we got 2 phones done there-dunno 'bout blackberries- didnt know there would be a difference with them....
Old Aug 1st 2009, 6:23 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

We had a simlier problem when we arrived, We couldn't get Alans Nokia N70 unlocked anywhere (then)

We took it to a small kiosk in Morley Shopping center, it sits under the stairs tucked away....they did the job
Old Aug 1st 2009, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

bu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Does anyone know where I can get my blackberry unlocked? I tried the man in Whitfords Shopping Centre but he wouldn't touch it. Thanks
Hi, I own a BB 9000, I simply rang vodafone and they gave me a code over the phone and this unlocked it for free.
Ring your service provider and have your emei number to hand, its under your battery.
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Phoned 02. They want £150 plus 35 days to get it to me.