Wikiposts

Peter Kay Fans?

Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Peter Kay Fans?

Just been watching Peter Kay's 'Max and Paddy's road to nowhere' after being a fan of 'Pheonix Nights' - and I just wondered if anyone else was a fan??

Sarah
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peter Kay Fans?

Originally Posted by sasbear
Just been watching Peter Kay's 'Max and Paddy's road to nowhere' after being a fan of 'Pheonix Nights' - and I just wondered if anyone else was a fan??

Sarah
I loved max and paddy absolutely brilliant

How dare you!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:50 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Sarah

Love him, particularly the DVD Live at The Albert Hall, Bolton - doesn't need to swear all the time but makes me laugh so much.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah
Yeah I like the live concerts too - My son just got back from UK and he forgot to bring out a spoof dvd of max and paddy doing their own keep fit film - I can't wait for the post man to arrive.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:56 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

we all think he is the funiest thing

seen all his dvds brill

jan xx
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:59 pm
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold

Be good if Peter Kay come to Australia and did a show!!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:00 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Peter Kay Fans?

Why do people think this man is funny?
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:04 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

because he is
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Humour is subjective - the fact that he is rated as one of UK's top stand up comedians suggest that quite a lot of people find him funny - erm so maybe you are in the minority?
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:17 pm
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold

He wouldnt be rich if he wasnt funny. :scared:
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:17 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Peter Kay Fans?

Humour is subjective - the fact that he is rated as one of UK's top stand up comedians suggest that quite a lot of people find him funny - erm so maybe you are in the minority?
I know I'm in the minority, I just can't understand why!

Kay is a mere comedy midget when compared to the iconic greatness of John Cleese, Peter Sellars, Ben Elton, and others.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:18 pm
Fighting my corner

Smile Re: Peter Kay Fans?

Originally Posted by turtletom
He wouldnt be rich if he wasnt funny. :scared:
I don't know about that. There are plenty of people who've blagged their way to the top!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:34 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sarah

We love him I will never forget my husband rolling of the sofa laughing (literally) one Christmas night watching his video.
Makes me feel bad though someone pointing out the swearing, cant say I notice and my 14 yr old and 11 yrd old crease up watching him.
Would love him to come to Oz.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:42 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah
(after hitting the cow in their campervan )

Is that Cow Dead Paddy ?

Either that or its going to piss down with rain Max.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spalen
(after hitting the cow in their campervan )

Is that Cow Dead Paddy ?

Either that or its going to piss down with rain Max.
Max asking Paddy what cliff richard was in jail for...
'Ave you not heard wired for sound'

ha ha ha ha bump

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.