Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is Peter Garrett melting?

Is Peter Garrett melting?

Old Jun 4th 2008, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is Peter Garrett melting?

I see this man all the time on TV , and I can't help thinking his face is made of wax, and its melting...

JTL
Attached Thumbnails Is Peter Garrett melting?-melting.jpg  
Old Jun 4th 2008, 2:08 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Is Peter Garrett melting?

He melted on the very first green policy issue.

Anyone who voted for him should be feeling robbed right now.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Is Peter Garrett melting?

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
He melted on the very first green policy issue.

Anyone who voted for him should be feeling robbed right now.
At least he doesn't carry on about "working families"

I cant help but think that working families now means taxpayers and those working out ways to rort the system (at taxpayers cost).......

WW
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:40 pm

@boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I see this man all the time on TV , and I can't help thinking his face is made of wax, and its melting...

JTL
By Crikey - you are right !
Attached Thumbnails Is Peter Garrett melting?-melting.jpg  
Old Jun 5th 2008, 2:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Judging from that picture, he's turning into Lord Voldemort
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

He was the lead singer with the band 'Midnight Oil'
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:43 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Is Peter Garrett melting?

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
At least he doesn't carry on about "working families"
He doesn't carry on about anything. He's a lame duck.

He did more for politics before he entered it.

I cant help but think that working families now means taxpayers and those working out ways to rort the system (at taxpayers cost).......

WW
If they're working, they're taxpayers and therefore gain nothing by trying to rort the system at their own cost.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
He doesn't carry on about anything. He's a lame duck.

He did more for politics before he entered it.

If they're working, they're taxpayers and therefore gain nothing by trying to rort the system at their own cost.
I didn't mean ordinary taxpayers rorting the system but those on welfare.... and perhaps those at the big end of town....

WW
Old Jun 5th 2008, 9:04 am
Fighting my corner

Smile Re: Is Peter Garrett melting?

I didn't mean ordinary taxpayers rorting the system but those on welfare.... and perhaps those at the big end of town....

WW
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

JTL
I can't understand the creases over his ears Does anyone else have anything similar?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lesleys
I can't understand the creases over his ears Does anyone else have anything similar?
I wonder if he owns a Chinese Shar-Pei?????

WW
Old Jun 5th 2008, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by @boy
By Crikey - you are right !
ARRRGGGHHHH!

Peter Garrett three years down the line!

I'm not really a political person, but so far it seems this new government is mostly spin. Lots of populist policies that don't really amount to anything. Just keeping the prolls happy.

Would another 3 years of John Howard have been better? Doubt it... so we've got the best of a bad lot.

And it looks like the US are going for the same. I don't know much about Barack Obama, other than he wants 'change'. So he'll win, and then lots of populist policies that do nothing.

Thats the total of my political insight!

JTL
Old Jun 5th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm not really a political person, but so far it seems this new government is mostly spin. Lots of populist policies that don't really amount to anything. Just keeping the prolls happy.
That's why Dudd works 24/7, trying to make the spin work in the real world...

WW
Old Jun 5th 2008, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's why Dudd works 24/7, trying to make the spin work in the real world...

WW
24/7 Kevin. Did I just make that up or is it a really old Rudd phrase?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 4:33 pm
Fighting my corner

Cool Re: Is Peter Garrett melting?

If Rudd is only introducing "lots of populist policies that don't really amount to anything", I guess the employers on this forum won't object to the abolition of WorkChoices and the introduction of paid paternal leave.

Right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.