British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Perthforme update (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/perthforme-update-479942/)

worzel Sep 9th 2007 1:53 am

Perthforme update

I had this in an email from Steve yesterday:

"All going ok here, just under 2 weeks of treatment left .Afew side effects kicking in now like tierdness and feeling sick dry mouth .
Move into a 2 bed flat a week on monday , its a temp place as wee need a 3 bed but will do for now and be nice to have our own place again.
weathers ok Micheal is back 2 skool and enjoying it popped a few pickys on you'll see my bloated face thats from the steroids , put on nearly 2 stone for them , but its starting to come off now thankfully" .

northernbird Sep 9th 2007 2:15 am

Re: Perthforme update

Originally Posted by worzel (Post 5289983)

"All going ok here, just under 2 weeks of treatment left .Afew side effects kicking in now like tierdness and feeling sick dry mouth .
Move into a 2 bed flat a week on monday , its a temp place as wee need a 3 bed but will do for now and be nice to have our own place again.
weathers ok Micheal is back 2 skool and enjoying it popped a few pickys on you'll see my bloated face thats from the steroids , put on nearly 2 stone for them , but its starting to come off now thankfully" .

Thanks for that. It is good to hear things are OK, well as good as they can be under the circumstances.

nickyjohnt Sep 9th 2007 3:57 am

We got a PM from him yesterday, like NB said think he is as well as can be expected. Looking forward to getting there stuff back soon and having there own place !

John & Nicky

Nu-Shooz Sep 9th 2007 5:09 am

Hey Mr and Mrs Perthforme, so pleased you are finally settling in. Even though you don't want to be there.

All the best you guys;)

soapy© Sep 9th 2007 5:12 am

thanks for the update, tell them soapy was asking for them:)

moneypenny20 Sep 9th 2007 5:44 am

Send him stacks of BE love.

iPom Sep 9th 2007 6:22 am

Great to hear news...

Give them lots and lots of love.

x

Stitch Sep 9th 2007 6:32 am

Thanks for keeping us uptodate. Been thinking about them.

Cheers

Ginny

Dorothy Sep 9th 2007 6:52 am

Glad to hear they are getting their own place soon. It's a hard enough situation without having to be all crowded into someone else's house too. Have they managed to sell their house yet?

Tiggs+Graz Sep 9th 2007 7:41 am

Thanks for letting us know - i was wondering how they were getting on.
(((hugs))) to all.

A

asher Sep 9th 2007 11:09 am

Thanks for the update.

Its good to hear they have somewhere to live , sending best wishes :wub:

ub40fan Sep 9th 2007 11:52 am

I hope things continue to improve and they have some good news to share soon.

Pollyana Sep 9th 2007 2:06 pm

Very glad to hear that they now have somewhere to live in the UK. Hope things will pick up for them soon - lets hope this is the start of some good luck. :)

sme Sep 10th 2007 11:36 am

I hope they are getting on ok. Send them my best wishes and let them know people are thinking of them.

Clippy Sep 10th 2007 11:38 am

Thanks for the update Worzel, been thinking about them and wondering how things were going.