Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Perth inner santum have you got your Robbie tickets?

Wikiposts

Perth inner santum have you got your Robbie tickets?

Old Nov 21st 2006, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Perth inner santum have you got your Robbie tickets?

Just wondered how much you all paid for your tickets? We have been offered some gold tickets at $150 each!! is that a good price or am i being ripped off! they are for the 1st Dec
Old Nov 21st 2006, 1:36 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Just wondered how much you all paid for your tickets? We have been offered some gold tickets at $150 each!! is that a good price or am i being ripped off! they are for the 1st Dec
I think that is face value for gold tickets.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 2:12 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
excellent, you are so desperate to catch him out as a closet robster fan

I think he's saving himself for Kylie the week after
Old Nov 21st 2006, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Well my tickets are sitting at a UK address
Inner Sanctum reckon thats the details they have yet I have had confirmation in June of change af address.
Why ask a Australian promotor to post them to the UK
I have been told that they will be cancelled and i could collect from the box office on the night but to allow 2-3 hours before the concert as they have lots of people to process!!
I explained that I did not become a member to do this, It was a response of take it or leave it.
Inner Sanctum you really are the pits.
Di
Old Nov 21st 2006, 6:33 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Inner Sanctum reckon thats the details they have yet I have had confirmation in June of change af address.
I have been told that they will be cancelled and i could collect from the box office on the night but to allow 2-3 hours before the concert as they have lots of people to process!!
I explained that I did not become a member to do this, It was a response of take it or leave it.
Di
Oh dear hell of a dooooo !
Old Nov 21st 2006, 6:52 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Di

same here!!!!!!!!! for brissie show though

mine have been sented to uk address too!!!!

i also changed my address back in july and had confirmation also, chugg have said that they couldnt have changed the whole data base with new address!

im seriously pi**** off!

Old Nov 21st 2006, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

I rang today and apparently my tickets were issued to my Oz address from Melbourne on Monday in which case I would have expected them by now but still no sign.

I was also told that I only have general admission tickets - standing. Now, no one wants to go either. I am so regretting all of this.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
I rang today and apparently my tickets were issued to my Oz address from Melbourne on Monday in which case I would have expected them by now but still no sign.

I was also told that I only have general admission tickets - standing. Now, no one wants to go either. I am so regretting all of this.
Many years ago I took the girls to see Take That at Chelmsford open air concert. It was at the height of their fame and when there was lots of press about girls getting crushed. Anyway, we were standing and were about 15 rows from the front. No crushing at all and the girls had a great time. They must have been about 12 and 10 at the time and I had to lift the younger one onto my shoulders but they so enjoyed it despite being shattered at the end of a long day.