Wikiposts

Perfect weather

Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:16 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Default Perfect weather

Just have to say that I am loving the weather in Perth right now. Days that are sunny, high twenties to thirty. A nice breeze. The air-con is off and all the doors and windows are open. Night time is cool and perfect for snuggling under a duvet. Long may it continue.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Perfect weather

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Just have to say that I am loving the weather in Perth right now. Days that are sunny, high twenties to thirty. A nice breeze. The air-con is off and all the doors and windows are open. Night time is cool and perfect for snuggling under a duvet. Long may it continue.
Well that should put the mockers on it then
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:50 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sunbather
Well that should put the mockers on it then
Oh no!

It's just so lovely though. People ask when is the best time to visit - I suppose it's about now? Is it always like this in April?
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no!

It's just so lovely though. People ask when is the best time to visit - I suppose it's about now? Is it always like this in April?
April is usually a pretty good time for visitors from the UK if they don't like the extreme heat. October can be lovely but is not quite as reliable as April.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 2:06 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Send a bit over here - freezing me nads off - currently 19 degrees ...

Old Apr 13th 2008, 2:23 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

Originally Posted by Hutch
Send a bit over here - freezing me nads off - currently 19 degrees ...

http://boursomac.com/webengine/images/smiley/cold.gif
19 degrees? That's positively warm! Don't be such a woose!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:04 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

29 yesterday and 26/27 today but the humidity has gone so it's really pleasant. Brief shower of rain this afternoon whilst we were in the cinema at Harbour Town but it's fine now.