Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

People coming for dinner, house a mess and I'm sat on here posting

People coming for dinner, house a mess and I'm sat on here posting

Old May 30th 2008, 5:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default People coming for dinner, house a mess and I'm sat on here posting

I have people coming for dinner tonight.... the house is a total tip, there is flour all over the floor coz I just made bread... and I'm "avoiding" in the biggest way possible..... nearly up to date with the washing (we found an uncharted mountain in KEVINs room last night) But CANNOT be buggered to get on with the cleaning...

Am I alone?

Or do other people sit here procrastinating instead of getting on with 'things' less interesting but essential
Old May 30th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: People coming for dinner, house a mess and I'm sat on here posting

Originally Posted by eddie007
I have people coming for dinner tonight.... the house is a total tip, there is flour all over the floor coz I just made bread... and I'm "avoiding" in the biggest way possible..... nearly up to date with the washing (we found an uncharted mountain in KEVINs room last night) But CANNOT be buggered to get on with the cleaning...

Am I alone?

Or do other people sit here procrastinating instead of getting on with 'things' less interesting but essential

Turn off the lights & dont open the door to your guests tonight, then you dont have to clean the house & you can stay here longer to answer to everybody problems.
Old May 30th 2008, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure OH will be thrilled at that suggestion.... its his friends from work who are descending upon us...
Old May 30th 2008, 6:35 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

I've just tidied my wardrobe but need to dust, brush and mop :
Really can't be ar*ed!
Old May 30th 2008, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
I've just tidied my wardrobe but need to dust, brush and mop :
Really can't be ar*ed!
if you NEED to dust, brush and mop ... you can come here and do mine

I HATE housework, can't wait to get back to full time working!
Old May 30th 2008, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Am I alone?

Nope, you are not alone.

I should be studying for my final exam next week... oh well.

Hope that your evening goes ok.
Old May 30th 2008, 6:39 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

if you NEED to dust, brush and mop ... you can come here and do mine

I HATE housework, can't wait to get back to full time working!
I don't NEED to do it - in fact, stuff it, I'm not going to
Old May 30th 2008, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
I don't NEED to do it - in fact, stuff it, I'm not going to
I feel the start of TRUE gender liberation starting right here and now .... I wonder if a campaign to get women to Just Say No to Housework would take off...
Old May 30th 2008, 6:57 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I have procrastination down to a fine art and I have a cleaner
Old May 30th 2008, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My cleaner resigned... Gone to blow holes in the ground in the middle of nowhere for stupid money...

If she wanted desolation then she could have stayed here....
Old May 30th 2008, 7:07 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

My cleaner resigned... Gone to blow holes in the ground in the middle of nowhere for stupid money...

If she wanted desolation then she could have stayed here....
she obviously felt you had given her the experience to cope
Old May 30th 2008, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by asher
she obviously felt you had given her the experience to cope

Old May 30th 2008, 7:13 am

now this is something you can't procrastinate about get a new cleaner ASAP

and pray she never learns that you can get jobs with explosives for much better money
Old May 30th 2008, 10:41 am
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

"Superwoman" - the Liberation Bible for women in the 70's - asked why on earth you would want to clean your house for a party when you'd only have to do it again after the event.
Good advice, which I've followed ever since without a twinge of conscience!
Old May 30th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

We just get the kids to do it, its character building not child labour!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.