Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Pearl Jam ....Thursday

Pearl Jam ....Thursday

Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:20 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pearl Jam ....Thursday

Sass, Mosh and I are going to see them this Thursday anyone else going?
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:33 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pearl Jam ....Thursday

hardcore Cas !!!!
have a rockin time

Lee
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
hardcore Cas !!!!
have a rockin time

Lee
One of my fav bands Can't wait to see them....they're on at the Rod Laver Stadium.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 10:44 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
One of my fav bands Can't wait to see them....they're on at the Rod Laver Stadium.
ahh i know it well
Old Nov 13th 2006, 1:36 am

gedge has disabled reputation

you've got to tell me what you think of the KoL
i think they're brilliant
Old Nov 13th 2006, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
you've got to tell me what you think of the KoL
i think they're brilliant
Me too. I was thinking of going just to see them, but I'm pretty sure it was at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, and I hate it there. It takes all the fun out.
J.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 2:54 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
Me too. I was thinking of going just to see them, but I'm pretty sure it was at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre, and I hate it there. It takes all the fun out.
J.
have they released anything new for the tour? is it any good?
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:55 am
Account Closed

Just thought I'd rub it in.....tonights the night So looking forward to it...anyone else got tickets?
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:57 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Not going but I will be going to see Strawberry Jam at the breakfast bar tomorrow morning if thats any help.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
Not going but I will be going to see Strawberry Jam at the breakfast bar tomorrow morning if thats any help.
Thought Marmalade would be more your time
Old Nov 16th 2006, 1:15 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CasG
Thought Marmalade would be more your time

And I suppose you think I use dripping instead of butter.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 4:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
And I suppose you think I use dripping instead of butter.
Dripping butties....now where is the vomit smiliewhen you need it..
Old Nov 16th 2006, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
have they released anything new for the tour? is it any good?
Not that I've heard of.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 10:47 am
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

oooh - you'll all be there right now!

I'm going to the Newcastle gig on Sunday night, so let me know how it goes so i can get even more excited!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:39 am
A modern day warrior

Tom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute

So were they any good Cas?
Seeing them in Sydney on Saturday and we are right down the front. Just hope they do Black, but the set list seems to be on a heavy rotation and doing lots of newer stuff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.