Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Peaches Geldof Dead Aged 25

Peaches Geldof Dead Aged 25

Old Apr 11th 2014, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peaches Geldof Dead Aged 25

Originally Posted by Dorothy
WTF are you talking about?
Just for you. P = Peaches (Bloody mobiles and touch screens).. Wasn't there another Geldorf kid called AngelDust....I might not have it right literally...I was hoping to get the gist of what a normal name is, and what wasn't....
Old Apr 11th 2014, 12:31 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Just for you. P = Peaches (Bloody mobiles and touch screens).. Wasn't there another Geldorf kid called AngelDust....I might not have it right literally...I was hoping to get the gist of what a normal name is, and what wasn't....
Wasn't Angel Dust an album? It's street slang for PCP I know that lol
Old Apr 11th 2014, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Angeldust??????
Old Apr 11th 2014, 12:44 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Geldof's daughters are named Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom, and Little Pixie.

Old Apr 11th 2014, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Geldof's daughters are named Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom, and Little Pixie.

:-)
I was trying to remember the names from the joke that went around 14 years ago...so not only ages but from a joke and therefore very much 3rd hand and probably wrong....
Old Apr 11th 2014, 11:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by cresta57
Wasn't Angel Dust an album? It's street slang for PCP I know that lol
The joke was
"
Apparently when the police smashed down paula yates front door, they found
amphetamine sulphate and crack cocaine.

Fortunatly the other childern were staying with reletives at the time"

This was one version of many...I seem to remember AngelDust in the first one.
Old May 1st 2014, 8:21 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...-overdose.html

What a great mother - getting f**ked up on heroin while looking after her 11 month old

Sympathy gone

Loser
Old May 1st 2014, 8:26 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...-overdose.html

What a great mother - getting f**ked up on heroin while looking after her 11 month old

Sympathy gone

Loser
Very sad, silly girl
Old May 2nd 2014, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Very sad, silly girl
Sad silly and very irresponsible with 2 babies.

Wonder how long before the monday she took it, sons in the airlines, random drug tests, pick up anything the workers have done for up to 3 weeks.

We used to walk over junkies in the viaduct on the way to school, because of that I never once wanted to take drugs. Dying junkie trying to grab you by the legs when you are 14 sorta puts you off.

Then I was put on oxy..... in hospital when I broke my leg in 3 places and had 5 day wait for surgery after ER. Hell.

Its supposed to be as addictive as heroin, even after the first few uses. Nurses would hold the pills watch you, take it now! they said people would pretend to drop it or hide it in the bedclothes, then sell it. One of teens mates knew exactly what it was and asked if I could get more

Imagine laying bedridden for 5 days, pain controlled, but depressed and my back was killing me too from the laying down, and two pills float down and magically all is well, calm, dreamy, happy, serene, for the first time in my life I understood how people get addicted. Addiction must become a sickness.

I came home with a pack of 20 and still have 8 left, but I doubt those wanting some sort of release could have resisted stuffing the lot and doing anything to get more, anything at all that would give them that feeling. Cant see how trying to take it as an occasional party drug would work.
Old May 2nd 2014, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Just another dead junkie, no loss to the world.
Old May 2nd 2014, 8:18 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by isgraham
Old May 2nd 2014, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by isgraham
She is a loss to someone's world.
Old May 2nd 2014, 9:59 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
She is a loss to someone's world.
Her dealer will be gutted for one.
Old May 2nd 2014, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Her dealer will be gutted for one.
Probably not. Just give it 2/3 times to another kid and most likely they are addicted too.
Old May 2nd 2014, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

It is the family I feel sorry for- drugs have caused havoc through generations. I hope those poor kids left behind can avoid going down a similar route.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.