Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Pauline Hanson Campaign Launch

Pauline Hanson Campaign Launch

Old Mar 10th 2011, 5:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pauline Hanson Campaign Launch

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Something ming-resistant.

Undoubtably ... along with your distaste for interracial sex you clearly think house-husbandry is not a worthwhile occupation ... i am shocked ...
So, I'm a bigot, get over it.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 7:15 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard her on Channel Seven. She can hardly speak English or is that how they are up in Ipswich? NSW senate has a enough nuts without her. Her and the Fishing Party will get on well.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 7:30 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IvanM
I heard her on Channel Seven. She can hardly speak English or is that how they are up in Ipswich? NSW senate has a enough nuts without her. Her and the Fishing Party will get on well.
BE AFRAID, she has a lot of grass root support, .............MM
Old Mar 10th 2011, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

I heard her on Channel Seven. She can hardly speak English or is that how they are up in Ipswich?
Neither can the PM.
Old Mar 10th 2011, 11:16 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Neither can the PM.
Exactly, two lying rangas in parliament would be two to many
Old Mar 12th 2011, 6:17 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

She just has an irritating voice and is an awful public speaker.
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Neither can the PM.
Old Mar 12th 2011, 12:00 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

She just has an irritating voice and is an awful public speaker.
I thought she had decided to move to the UK. They might have had a lucky reprieve but why are we stuck with the racist slapper?
Old Mar 12th 2011, 12:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
I thought she had decided to move to the UK. They might have had a lucky reprieve but why are we stuck with the racist slapper?
Because she's Australian and has a right to live here regardless of what the majority of the population think of her.
Old Mar 12th 2011, 12:07 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
<deleted due to me not wanting to give the rancid ginger minge any more publicity >

On the subject of politics, how IS Thatcher still alive?
Old Mar 12th 2011, 12:09 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Because she's Australian and has a right to live here regardless of what the majority of the population think of her.
She's big in QLD, says everything you need to know ...
Old Mar 12th 2011, 12:12 pm

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Well clearly, just wondered what happened to her England dream?
Old Mar 12th 2011, 12:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by DeadVim
She's big in QLD, says everything you need to know ...
Not in my world she's not. I don't know anyone who'd give her an asprin if she needed it.
Old Mar 12th 2011, 12:18 pm

There's sadly life in the old bag. I'd like to see her campaign fall flat on its cellulite'd flabby arse
Old Mar 12th 2011, 12:19 pm
Mostly Harmless

Not in my world she's not. I don't know anyone who'd give her an asprin if she needed it.
Just depends on your perspective ... There's a lot of support for her warped shit around here, it would be funny in a 'Love Thy Neighbour' style if it wasn't so sincere and backward.
Old Mar 12th 2011, 2:25 pm
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

You're in the minority. 75% of those asked on a sunrise poll said they'd vote for her. I knew aussies were proud of their inbred ways but even that poll surprised me.

But then again it's not all that surprising when you consider a new study found NSW proudly leads the nation as the racist capital of the country and that's where she's running.

Now all her campaign needs is a running mate - I hear ricky nixon has some time on his hands.

Last edited by furbacchione; Mar 12th 2011 at 2:35 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.