Paul2004

Old Feb 10th 2006, 8:34 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default Re: Paul2004

I must admit I don't agree with touting tickets, but at the end of the day I was happy to pay £70 to see them in such a small intimate venue at this stage in their career, home town and all! ...

Were off to see them on Sunday at Cambridge which I hear is about 2,000 capacity so lookin forward to a good ole jump about in the mosh pit! ...
Old Feb 10th 2006, 8:41 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
I must admit I don't agree with touting tickets, but at the end of the day I was happy to pay £70 to see them in such a small intimate venue at this stage in their career, home town and all! ...

Were off to see them on Sunday at Cambridge which I hear is about 2,000 capacity so lookin forward to a good ole jump about in the mosh pit! ...
Yeah thats what pisses me off though, the kids in Sheffield will have been watching em for years now they have to pay £70

ah well as you say sign of the times everyone out to sting you.

Sounds like you enjoyed em though especially to be going again
Old Feb 10th 2006, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by possoms
Yeah thats what pisses me off though, the kids in Sheffield will have been watching em for years now they have to pay £70

ah well as you say sign of the times everyone out to sting you.

Sounds like you enjoyed em though especially to be going again
I know, it's not good ...

Fair play to the Monkeys tho as they had pre sales for the April tour and only put the link on their website and that way 'in theory' only the fans will see em, but as you can imagine within half hour of them going on sale there was 2.5 pages of tickets on eBay for sale ...

If all goes well with visas and house sale I have 2 gigs left in the UK. The Monkeys on Sunday and I've got tickets to see Jack Johnson in London on the 3rd of March I think the date is.

THEN it's all down to what Australia can offer, altho to be honest living near London does spoil you for gigs IF you can get tickets! ... and I don't see the likes of the Monkeys playing there for a while yet, but you never know!

Kylie is touring this year I think, altho not knocking her, but won't quite be the same ... lol
Old Feb 10th 2006, 8:56 pm

I know, it's not good ...

Fair play to the Monkeys tho as they had pre sales for the April tour and only put the link on their website and that way 'in theory' only the fans will see em, but as you can imagine within half hour of them going on sale there was 2.5 pages of tickets on eBay for sale ...

If all goes well with visas and house sale I have 2 gigs left in the UK. The Monkeys on Sunday and I've got tickets to see Jack Johnson in London on the 3rd of March I think the date is.

THEN it's all down to what Australia can offer, altho to be honest living near London does spoil you for gigs IF you can get tickets! ... and I don't see the likes of the Monkeys playing there for a while yet, but you never know!

Kylie is touring this year I think, altho not knocking her, but won't quite be the same ... lol
We went to see Russell Crowes band '30 odd foot o grunt' in Perth

the possibilites are endless
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

We went to see Russell Crowes band '30 odd foot o grunt' in Perth

the possibilites are endless

Here check this out, but you'll have to be quick as it'll get removed.

http://media.putfile.com/AM-BL

Excellent! ...lol
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:10 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent! ...lol
V.Good..I remember them doing that on Jo Whileys show
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ransi
V.Good..I remember them doing that on Jo Whileys show
There was group at the leadmill that kept on shouting 'Love Machine' but Alex kept saying "we can't even if we wanted to" ...
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:23 pm

Excellent! ...lol
damn wont work for me
Old Feb 10th 2006, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

damn wont work for me
it's only the Monkeys doin the Girls Aloud's 'Love Machine' ... lol, you've prob heard it anyway.

Pm me an email addy (any) and I'll send it over, but gotta run now as work calls! ...
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:52 am

it's only the Monkeys doin the Girls Aloud's 'Love Machine' ... lol, you've prob heard it anyway.

Pm me an email addy (any) and I'll send it over, but gotta run now as work calls! ...
ahhh Yep I heard it live on Jo Wiley, very funny
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:57 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

nice to see you back paul...jim....oh dear now im confused again

erm....is it just me who thinks the arctic monkeys are crap?

(puts on tin hat and awaits incoming.....)
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins

You've got to love the way they sing in Sheffeldish
Old Feb 11th 2006, 7:50 am
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

I said on the Arctic Monkeys thread before that I didn't much care for them, but then that's probably because I like heavier music really anyway. each to their own, but they bore tha pants off me!

...and I woke up to triple J playing a song and raving about them just last week, so they may well be being heard/seen in Aus soonish. Good news for fans over here already.

Australia can't seem to be getting enough of Bloc Party since JJJ started playing them, so if it worked for them, It might for the AM's.
Oh, and Australia quite like Kaiser Chiefs too and I DID see them here.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by lel_smiff
I said on the Arctic Monkeys thread before that I didn't much care for them, but then that's probably because I like heavier music really anyway. each to their own, but they bore tha pants off me!

...and I woke up to triple J playing a song and raving about them just last week, so they may well be being heard/seen in Aus soonish. Good news for fans over here already.

Australia can't seem to be getting enough of Bloc Party since JJJ started playing them, so if it worked for them, It might for the AM's.
Oh, and Australia quite like Kaiser Chiefs too and I DID see them here.
Oh I love the Kaiser Chiefs that really is my kinda music
Old Feb 11th 2006, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

Was tempted to be a 'Fred' this time but ahhhhhh ...

Most upset ... ... altho seriously NO ONE can appeal to EVERYONE, and my missus is NOT impressed with em ...lol, but hey, 3 out of the 4 of us isn't bad ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.