British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Passed my test (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/passed-my-test-403047/)

angel17796 Oct 19th 2006 6:15 am

Passed my test

Just thot id let you know that i had my driving test this morning and passed (just) went to the pub after to calm nerves but will be out and about by myself tomo :scared:

Im ever so pleased with myself :D

nickyjohnt Oct 19th 2006 6:18 am

Re: Passed my test

Originally Posted by angel17796
Just thot id let you know that i had my driving test this morning and passed (just) went to the pub after to calm nerves but will be out and about by myself tomo :scared:

Woo hooo !!! well done Angel ! :beer:

Nicky :)

angel17796 Oct 19th 2006 6:21 am

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Woo hooo !!! well done Angel ! :beer:

Nicky :)

Cheers Nicky. Cant quite believe it lol. I must learn how to put petrol in it now and im off!!

Bordy Oct 19th 2006 6:25 am

I thought you were gonna finish off by saying you got done for drunk driving on way home from the pub.

Congrats though. :beer:

angel17796 Oct 19th 2006 6:30 am

Originally Posted by Bordy
I thought you were gonna finish off by saying you got done for drunk driving on way home from the pub.

Congrats though. :beer:

Nah nah. Was nervous as hell this morning so after i passed i wanted to celebrate. Car will be out first thing tomo morning. Cant wait :D

Cheers.

Wendy Oct 19th 2006 6:45 am

Congratulations mate :beer: :)

Ransi Oct 19th 2006 6:53 am

Thats good news...
Well done :)

poppets Oct 19th 2006 6:57 am

well done you :beer:

moneypenny20 Oct 19th 2006 7:22 am

Yea!! well done :D

soapy© Oct 19th 2006 7:37 am

ha ha , u will be driving on the pac pines night :p

well done lassie ;)

samnsam Oct 19th 2006 8:37 am

congratulations, just out of curiosity what make, model and colour is your car, just that Ive got relatives over there, should I warn them :D :D :D
Sam x.

Irish Aussie Teen Oct 19th 2006 9:18 am

Congrats Donna :D

steve`o Oct 19th 2006 10:49 am

congratulations angel ;)

Britishaussie Oct 19th 2006 10:56 am

Well done! Did you pass in an automatic or a manual?

Stitch Oct 20th 2006 11:08 am

Congrats......enjoy the open roads!

Cheers

Ginny