Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Paris Hilton "not eating or drinking"

Paris Hilton "not eating or drinking"

Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:56 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paris Hilton "not eating or drinking"

Originally Posted by bridie
I cant believe all the news coverage of this sad sac's little debacle

Who gives a flying f'k?

Perhaps spoilt little brats who've never actually done a days work for a living will think twice about breaking the law now... wish they could lock her up and throw away the key... what a waste of rations and oxygen!
Calm down dear....you don't want to get your blood pressure up, in your condition!

Hurry up and have that baby ffs! Your doing my nerves no good!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:05 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Apparently, she was so afraid of using the toilet in case the guards took her photo and sold it, so she wasn't eating or drinking!!111
What's to worry about. Most teenagers have clips of her in more compromising positions than that on their phones.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:07 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by worzel
What's to worry about. Most teenagers have clips of her in more compromising positions than that on their phones.
Ha, thats what i was thinking.

I do feel sorry for her, but only abit
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:11 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Poll on Yahoo7 asks:

'Do you agree with a US judge's decision to send Paris Hilton back to jail?'

92% said yes so far.......says it all really

She's a waste of space in my opinion
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:29 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Poll on Yahoo7 asks:

'Do you agree with a US judge's decision to send Paris Hilton back to jail?'

92% said yes so far.......says it all really

She's a waste of space in my opinion
We think the "medical condition" was probaly having to go cold turkey on whatever fun substances she takes in her night to night life.

Stick her in a cell with Big Bertha and lets see what her celebrity status does for her then.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Calm down dear....you don't want to get your blood pressure up, in your condition!

Hurry up and have that baby ffs! Your doing my nerves no good!
LOL!

Sorry, OT, booked in to hosp tomorrow 5pm for induction..........!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:26 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I'd give her one though.
Now you're talking!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:48 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Now you're talking!
She's hot. I'd give her more than one.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:05 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Amazulu
She's hot. I'd give her more than one.
She'd love us both and be thankful for it.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

I cant believe all the news coverage of this sad sac's little debacle

Who gives a flying f'k?

Perhaps spoilt little brats who've never actually done a days work for a living will think twice about breaking the law now... wish they could lock her up and throw away the key... what a waste of rations and oxygen!
Totally agree. What a waste of space some individuals are, too many of these spolit, rich young people don't know how good they have it. They all need a good kick up the arse and a harsh welcome to the real world. I blame the parents. No child of mine would turn out like that..irrespective of how rich I was. Judgement/rant over. I thank you.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 2:47 pm

LOL!

Sorry, OT, booked in to hosp tomorrow 5pm for induction..........!
Thank god for that!

Best of luck
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:31 pm
Oxford - SEQ August 07

Urno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really nice

I think it's time to let her know that air makes you fat....
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:33 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Free Paris!