Reload this Page >

is it pancake day today?

Wikiposts

is it pancake day today?

Old Feb 28th 2006, 10:50 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: is it pancake day today?

Originally Posted by debbiemc
pancakes pancakes pancakes just so sue knows we're still interested in her thread!!

it was the woman at duke street you cheeky chuff!

house going up in a couple of weeks we think when work downstairs finished.

sos bout scotland, mini bus full me off for my accupuncture again today before work, roll on friday!

hope you ok, had a pm from nicky. xxx
yep had a pm from Nicky, sort summat out

I dont want to come to Edinburgh anyway

enjoy your pricks
Old Mar 1st 2006, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=possoms]yep had a pm from Nicky, sort summat out

pricks were good ta but painful again, had cupping too, looks like a dot to dot on my back baz'll pee hiself when he sees it!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:55 am

[QUOTE=debbiemc]
Originally Posted by possoms
yep had a pm from Nicky, sort summat out

pricks were good ta but painful again, had cupping too, looks like a dot to dot on my back baz'll pee hiself when he sees it!
DOH thought you were saying had a pm cos we are talking of meeting for lunch in a few weeks? Shes obviously not including you
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=possoms]

DOH thought you were saying had a pm cos we are talking of meeting for lunch in a few weeks? Shes obviously not including you
it'd be bloody quiet if i wasnt there!!!!!!

you're not meeting without me!!!!!!! how do you fancy girls a morning or afternoon at a spa on glossop road, hot and cold rooms, optional treatments £20 for 3 hours,supposed to be fab!! then we could go and eat pancakes and drink lots of beer

when we've WON the court case of course!!!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:37 pm

[QUOTE=debbiemc]
it'd be bloody quiet if i wasnt there!!!!!!

you're not meeting without me!!!!!!! how do you fancy girls a morning or afternoon at a spa on glossop road, hot and cold rooms, optional treatments £20 for 3 hours,supposed to be fab!! then we could go and eat pancakes and drink lots of beer

when we've WON the court case of course!!!!!!
Mate you dont know how spooky that is, :scared: ever since xmas I've been meaning to ask you if you've been to that place, and I am sat here with the brochure about to pm you about it.

for xmas Colin bought me £100 of vouchers to use there plus 2 spa experinces for the both of us, but I've not been yet!!

For the Spa Experience mondays are cheaper, up to 2 hrs £15 but they are mixed sessions, Tues - Sun up to 3 hrs £20 includes:
Hammam, Aromasteam, Steam, Sauna, Plunge Pool, Ice Cave, Experience Shower and Relaxation with complimentary drinks. (if you want any info on any of them I have the blurb)

women only tues, thurs, fri and sat 9am-9pm

anyhoo sounds fab
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:00 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=possoms]

Yes I did PM the silly mare yesterday about meeting up for lunch - she probably hasn't read it yet!

Spa sounds great idea - have they got a website?

Sue/Claire/any of the other Sheffield posse (ladies only) also interested in the idea?
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=possoms]

Mate you dont know how spooky that is, :scared: ever since xmas I've been meaning to ask you if you've been to that place, and I am sat here with the brochure about to pm you about it.

for xmas Colin bought me £100 of vouchers to use there plus 2 spa experinces for the both of us, but I've not been yet!!

For the Spa Experience mondays are cheaper, up to 2 hrs £15 but they are mixed sessions, Tues - Sun up to 3 hrs £20 includes:
Hammam, Aromasteam, Steam, Sauna, Plunge Pool, Ice Cave, Experience Shower and Relaxation with complimentary drinks. (if you want any info on any of them I have the blurb)

women only tues, thurs, fri and sat 9am-9pm

anyhoo sounds fab

bloody hell how freeky is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like 3 so far, we'll have to see what sue's doing!

nic you can download but its massive, about 30 pages! we did it at work yesterday! its called 'spa 1887' though
Old Mar 1st 2006, 9:37 pm

[QUOTE=Nicky & Dave]

Yes I did PM the silly mare yesterday about meeting up for lunch - she probably hasn't read it yet!

Spa sounds great idea - have they got a website?

Sue/Claire/any of the other Sheffield posse (ladies only) also interested in the idea?
Yep like Debs said, website under construction http://www.spa1877.com/
I have a brochure or you can request a brochure the phone number is on the site