pacific pines

Old Oct 19th 2007, 9:06 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pacific pines

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
Hi im not sure the job is for me so hey im up for going out again, yehhhhh!!

Gonna do my therapies mobile, that way i can be my own boss and make my own hours, so any of you pretty young ladies needing anything waxed or massaged since you all seem to have such a hard hectic lifestyleLOL, give me a shout.!!Pm and i will give you my mob.
hannah do you not do pedicures etc?
Old Oct 19th 2007, 9:07 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by acbh2
Ohhh I'll say people who live in glass houses should never throw stones

I'm sure I was having lunch with you my mistake you must have a twin in Pac pines hun Hope the unpacking is goin well and your not wasting time on BE
sociable eh? you mean you would rather be doing anything other than housework and ironing ! come on now be truthfrul
Old Oct 20th 2007, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by snow-white
sociable eh? you mean you would rather be doing anything other than housework and ironing ! come on now be truthfrul
hi lesley, yeh i do all that kinda stuff, will bring you a price list today xx
Old Oct 20th 2007, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

hi lesley, yeh i do all that kinda stuff, will bring you a price list today xx
Hi girls, thanks for a great day was nice to put faces to names, shame i never got speak to everyone. !!
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:38 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snow-white
Don't know what housewrok is as for ironing wana come round to mine and show me

Liam and Ethan just off out for Pizza then I told them its bed time

have good evening and I'll see you in morn bright and early when i drop Liam off xxxxxxx

P.S. tell that hubby of yours I'd like my hubby sent home sober tonite if thats at all possible

Last edited by acbh2; Oct 20th 2007 at 8:40 am.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:39 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi im not sure the job is for me so hey im up for going out again, yehhhhh!!

Gonna do my therapies mobile, that way i can be my own boss and make my own hours, so any of you pretty young ladies needing anything waxed or massaged since you all seem to have such a hard hectic lifestyleLOL, give me a shout.!!Pm and i will give you my mob.
Something will come your way soon enough! I think the mobile thing maybe the way to go, you can only try it and see
Old Oct 20th 2007, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by acbh2
Something will come your way soon enough! I think the mobile thing maybe the way to go, you can only try it and see
Cheers Andrea, im sure your right, now stop shavin and give me some work!!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like you had a great day guys. at least you will know each other at the gold coast meet.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:48 am
skye

Wished I could make it! - on night shift! currently in Parkwood been here three months and loving it too!!!

Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:45 am
Banned

Cheers Andrea, im sure your right, now stop shavin and give me some work!!!
No I am a real wuss when it comes to that waxing lark I'll send you john tho for a back, sack and.........well you get my drift

Only joking
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:47 am
Banned

Originally Posted by skye
Wished I could make it! - on night shift! currently in Parkwood been here three months and loving it too!!!
If you ever fancy meeting for a coffee or a wee glass of wine give us a shout! We are moving from pines to Arundel next month.

Andrea