pacific pines

Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:10 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: pacific pines

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
how are you finding pac pines, is everyone settled in now.
sort of muddling along hannah, got no car until thurs night so poor andrea and sarah been helping me out with school runs. kids settled in school ok though
lesley
Old Oct 17th 2007, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by snow-white
sort of muddling along hannah, got no car until thurs night so poor andrea and sarah been helping me out with school runs. kids settled in school ok though
lesley
what year are your kids in, Wilson is in year 7 and he loves it my nephew is in year 2 he only just arrived 4 weeks ago.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:05 am

what year are your kids in, Wilson is in year 7 and he loves it my nephew is in year 2 he only just arrived 4 weeks ago.
amys in wilsons class year 7 and liams year 5 and jack is year 1
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:50 am

amys in wilsons class year 7 and liams year 5 and jack is year 1
can you all let me now if anyones turning up on sat lesley x
Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

can you all let me now if anyones turning up on sat lesley x
hi lesley, yeh we will be there on sat, as well as my brother and his wife, i spoke to Jill yesterday and i think she is going as well. There should be a wee crowd of us there. Wilson seems to have a wee crush on Amy but better not tell her that.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:52 pm

hi lesley, yeh we will be there on sat, as well as my brother and his wife, i spoke to Jill yesterday and i think she is going as well. There should be a wee crowd of us there. Wilson seems to have a wee crush on Amy but better not tell her that.
lol i wont mention that to her shes quite a tomboy really. sarahs coming with her boys and thinktashas coming and andrea. soshould be enough new faces to say hi too.
lesley
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:59 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

lol i wont mention that to her shes quite a tomboy really. sarahs coming with her boys and thinktashas coming and andrea. soshould be enough new faces to say hi too.
lesley
Oi mrs are you lot ready I'll be knocking on your door in a minute and your wasting time on BE I've been up since 6am

Hi Hannah hope the new job is going well
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by acbh2
Oi mrs are you lot ready I'll be knocking on your door in a minute and your wasting time on BE I've been up since 6am

hi thanks andrea, where you all off to today then. You have to make plans when im working!!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi thanks andrea, where you all off to today then. You have to make plans when im working!!!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 12:18 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Taking Lesley to school with kids! I'm goin beach with friends and taking Amelia to play with the girls whilst L & S go shopping. Well you will get a job tut tut you missed a nice lunch at the tavern as well yesterday what days are you off?
Old Oct 19th 2007, 12:22 am

Taking Lesley to school with kids! I'm goin beach with friends and taking Amelia to play with the girls whilst L & S go shopping. Well you will get a job tut tut you missed a nice lunch at the tavern as well yesterday what days are you off?
when was the last time you stayed i for a day ????????????????/
your a going out aholic
lesley x
Old Oct 19th 2007, 12:25 am
Banned

when was the last time you stayed i for a day ????????????????/
your a going out aholic
lesley x
I'm just such a sociable person and everyone wants a piece of me I'll be needing to split myself in 4 at this rate LOL

And to answer your question? Stayed in for a day as in all day?? that'l be when I was still in my pram and being breast fed
Old Oct 19th 2007, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just such a sociable person and everyone wants a piece of me I'll be needing to split myself in 4 at this rate LOL

And to answer your question? Stayed in for a day as in all day?? that'l be when I was still in my pram and being breast fed
you dirty stop out you
Old Oct 19th 2007, 10:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by curly
you dirty stop out you
Ohhh I'll say people who live in glass houses should never throw stones

I'm sure I was having lunch with you my mistake you must have a twin in Pac pines hun Hope the unpacking is goin well and your not wasting time on BE
Old Oct 19th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ohhh I'll say people who live in glass houses should never throw stones

I'm sure I was having lunch with you my mistake you must have a twin in Pac pines hun Hope the unpacking is goin well and your not wasting time on BE
Hi im not sure the job is for me so hey im up for going out again, yehhhhh!!

Gonna do my therapies mobile, that way i can be my own boss and make my own hours, so any of you pretty young ladies needing anything waxed or massaged since you all seem to have such a hard hectic lifestyleLOL, give me a shout.!!Pm and i will give you my mob.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.