Wikiposts

Pac Pines Again

Old Jun 13th 2006, 11:24 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Pac Pines Again

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
You know she likes you really, Soapy - you're honoured. You're like a fourth uncle to her...!! Great to meet you and your family the other day. The girls cracked me up. Will have to meet up again soon. Michelle xx
My god they didn't meet each other did they :scared: : Was it slagging at first sight
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

You know she likes you really, Soapy - you're honoured. You're like a fourth uncle to her...!! Great to meet you and your family the other day. The girls cracked me up. Will have to meet up again soon. Michelle xx
MAM!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 3:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

looks like there might be a meet mid july, hope to catch up with u guys then and i might even get a chance to get a chat with john this time.lol
Old Jun 14th 2006, 3:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
My god they didn't meet each other did they :scared: : Was it slagging at first sight
ha ha ha dont make me laugh mags, she was too to say a word
awe bark and no bite that yin
Old Jun 14th 2006, 5:41 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

You know she likes you really, Soapy - you're honoured. You're like a fourth uncle to her...!!

Uncle !!!!!!!!

Don't you mean Grandad ?????
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Uncle !!!!!!!!

Don't you mean Grandad ?????
Haha ya!!!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
ha ha ha dont make me laugh mags, she was too to say a word
awe bark and no bite that yin
No I wasnt i was sick with a sore throat so i couldnt talk!I swear!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:08 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
No I wasnt i was sick with a sore throat so i couldnt talk!I swear!

I believe yi hun, coz it surely doesn't take much tae get the better of soaps
Old Jun 14th 2006, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

I believe yi hun, coz it surely doesn't take much tae get the better of soaps
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

though u might like this

A little paper bag was feeling unwell, so he took himself off to the doctors.

"Doctor, I don't feel too good," said the little paper bag.

"Hmm, you look OK to me," said the Doctor, "but I'll do a blood test and
see what that shows, come back and see me in a couple of days."

The little paper bag felt no better when he got back for the results.

"What's wrong with me?" asked the little paper bag.

"I'm afraid you are HIV positive!" said the doctor.

"No, I can't be - I'm just a little paper bag!" said the little paper bag.

"Have you been having unprotected sex?" asked the doctor.

"NO, I can't do things like that - I'm just a little paper bag!"

"Well have you been sharing needles with other intravenous drug users?"
asked the doctor.

"NO, I can't do things like that - I'm just a little paper bag!"

"Perhaps you've been abroad recently and required a jab or a blood
transfusion?" queried the doctor.

"NO, I don't have a passport - I'm just a little paper bag!"

"Well", said the doctor, "are you in a homosexual relationship?"

"NO! I told you I can't do things like that, I'm just a little paper bag!"

"Then there can be only one explanation." said the doctor

"Your mother must have been a carrier"
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

i saw this in the paper today

FARMERS' MARKETS LAUNCHED
the 6500 who call pacific pines home can expect a new addition to their shopping centre.

the pac pines town centre has justannounced that it will be the venue for the pac pines farmers' markets

the markets will feature more than 80 stalls selling the best in fresh produce and other local delicacies, and will run on the fourth saturday of every month

"But the Barras is better"
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
"But the Barras is better"
dont make me homesick
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:21 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

dont make me homesick
I loved them to, great day oot.
Attached Images  
Old Jun 14th 2006, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by Bordy
I loved them to, great day oot.

I hate and still hate the Barras, got my purse nicked there once, full of bloody thieves and junkies

There feel better Soapy
Old Jun 14th 2006, 7:58 pm
The Godfather

I hate and still hate the Barras, got my purse nicked there once, full of bloody thieves and junkies

There feel better Soapy
Ya thievin lil barsteward Soapy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.