Wikiposts

Oz V Croatia

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:39 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oz V Croatia *****SPOILER*******

Originally Posted by bal56
Who cares!
:scared:

Being a Baggie is one thing, but liking a cock up your arse is another.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:50 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adelaideman
no bulge... its all good
You hav,nt been to Bangkok its amazing were they can hide those things... mm
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:53 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by killamarsh
HOLY SH@T IT'S 2 ALL. My tv liscence is once again wasted and the oz/croatia match is on free view and not on normal bbc. So I have to sit here in front of the computer to watch the score which is updated every two minutes. We need to win or get a draw. God this is unbearable. - ps I have a very old pc so can't watch (before you ask)
Doesn't the licence fee also pay for the BBC digital channels (freeview), just out of interest?

What a bunch of cheating buggers the Croatian's were....and as for the referee, I imagine that he was distraught when FIFA told him that his guide dog wasn't allowed on the pitch.

I was cheering the Soceroo's all the way, which is interesting as I was quite apathetic about the England match. I would actually like to see Australia win...tis true....
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:59 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oz V Croatia

"There's tinnies on the pitch, they think its all over .........."
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by graz79
Nice to see the English referee didn't have a clue...

3 yellow cards to one player
Misses delibrate handball in the box
Then blows the final whistle with the ball bouncing around the croatian six yard box.

Final score should have been 3-2 Oz!

Bring on Italy
Don't forget Vaduka being as good as rugby tackled in the box during the first half. Poll hasn't a clue.
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 5:42 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Oz V Croatia

Originally Posted by bruce67
Don't forget Vaduka being as good as rugby tackled in the box during the first half. Poll hasn't a clue.
What a cretinous little sod he is, to be sure. Either that or blatantly biased - which not entirely out of the question. What was an English ref doing anywhere near an Aussie match, anyway?

I hear he comes from Tring. Nice place; I've been there a few times, and find it utterly charming. But if the locals have any sense of justice, they will burn Poll at the stake upon his ignominious return to the UK.

Poll will wish he could forget all about the entire night. He had been entitled to dismiss Croatia's Dario Simic and Australia's Brett Emerton after the 85th and 87th minute respectively, but too many other rulings were bizarre.

Australia's first equaliser came from the penalty spot after Stjepan Tomas inexplicably handled a spot kick, but the defender went unpunished for exactly the same deed in the 74th minute when Guus Hiddink's team were trying to level for the second time.

[...]

Australia more than deserved the point they required. The Dutch coach has made history with this side just as he did with Korea four years ago.

[...]

The captain Mark Viduka brought down Niko Kovac some 28 yards from the target. Dario Srna's free-kick soared home high past the right hand of Zeljko Kalac. Australia, all the same, were hardly aware of any obstacles, apart from the ones they placed in their own path for a while.

[...]

Some chances were squandered and Stipe Pletikosa was impressive in goal for Croatia, but Poll, with a hint of gaffes to come, had also elected not to award a penalty when Simunic wrapped his arm round Viduka's waist after seven minutes. A foul would surely have been given anywhere else on the field.
Guardian.
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 6:36 am
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

I am one happy girl. I have already booked the afternoon off work so I can see the next game. Priorities and all of that.
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 7:04 am
tin
Brisbane bound

tin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
What a cretinous little sod he is, to be sure. Either that or blatantly biased - which not entirely out of the question. What was an English ref doing anywhere near an Aussie match, anyway?
I think he had a nightmare game but I don't think it was intentional - he didn't have to give any yellows at all if he wanted to favour Croatia. Thankfully it didn't matter though and well done to Oz for the fight back - I was behind your boys all the way

Martyn
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

hawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of light

surprised it took this long
Attached Thumbnails Oz V Croatia-poll.jpg  
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 5:17 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Oz V Croatia

Originally Posted by hawk2005
surprised it took this long
Old Jun 24th 2006, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tin
I think he had a nightmare game but I don't think it was intentional -
Martyn
I don't think I've ever seen him have a good game!