Wikiposts

Owww - yawn-Owww

Old Oct 1st 2010, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

haunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the rough
Default Owww - yawn-Owww

I'm sooo tired but cant sleep because of the pain in my shoulder. Pain killers, deepheat and hot water bottle are not working..

Anyone got any ideas?
Old Oct 1st 2010, 11:35 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Owww - yawn-Owww

Originally Posted by haunted
I'm sooo tired but cant sleep because of the pain in my shoulder. Pain killers, deepheat and hot water bottle are not working..

Anyone got any ideas?
A good joint would maybe help. Failing that a few shots of brandy or whiskey - but probably not an option if you've taken pain killers.

I hope your pain subsides soon
Old Oct 1st 2010, 11:39 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone got any ideas?
Valium? Mogadon? Zopiclone? Wont take your pain away but you wont give a shit. Addiction can be a problem though!

Whats wrong with your shoulder? Have you thought about going to a chiropractor or oseteopath? Maybe propping your shoulder up with pillows to take the pressure off it? Pain is not funny mate and I dont envy you. Hope you get it sorted.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

haunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Valium? Mogadon? Zopiclone? Wont take your pain away but you wont give a shit. Addiction can be a problem though!

Whats wrong with your shoulder? Have you thought about going to a chiropractor or oseteopath? Maybe propping your shoulder up with pillows to take the pressure off it? Pain is not funny mate and I dont envy you. Hope you get it sorted.
Thicko here, went to a body balance class on Thursday...felt fine afterwards but started to get a twinge between my shoulder blades yesterday afternoon. Later that evening went to take my shoes off and got a very sharp pain from my neck to my shoulder and could hardly move my arm and head. Got pretty much NO sleep last night despite taking over the recomended dose of painkiller and the other stuff I have mentioned.

On the plus side I dont have a headache. I'm going to keep taking ibroprofen and try to keep moving. See if that helps.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 7:45 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Thicko here, went to a body balance class on Thursday...felt fine afterwards but started to get a twinge between my shoulder blades yesterday afternoon. Later that evening went to take my shoes off and got a very sharp pain from my neck to my shoulder and could hardly move my arm and head. Got pretty much NO sleep last night despite taking over the recomended dose of painkiller and the other stuff I have mentioned.

On the plus side I dont have a headache. I'm going to keep taking ibroprofen and try to keep moving. See if that helps.
Ouch! That doesnt sound good. If it doesnt ease off I'd definitely go and see someone. You might have just pulled a muscle but when they are connected to your neck or back they can cause all kinds of problems when they are healing and pull your bones out of line, which will cause you problems later on. Hope you get some sleep tonight.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

See a physio or your Dr. Osteopath would be my next port of call. My physio does manipulation of joints and muscles and puts me back together on a weekly basis. At the least they should be able to tell you what you've done. Hope you feel better soon.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by itigo
See a physio or your Dr. Osteopath would be my next port of call. My physio does manipulation of joints and muscles and puts me back together on a weekly basis. At the least they should be able to tell you what you've done. Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for that.

You've just reminded me my mates a sports threapist. I'll give her a ring.