Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Overseas Emmigration

Wikiposts

Overseas Emmigration

Old Apr 27th 2006, 5:37 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Overseas Emmigration

I don't know if anyone has had problems with them, we have used the ones in Edinburgh, and i have found them brill.

They have just phoned to reassure me about my BP and gave me more sensible advice than the DR.

In the past they have alway's been discreet when talking to my teen and even emailed me to reassure me about her,

I just thought these personal touches were nice.
Old Apr 27th 2006, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Overseas Emmigration

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I don't know if anyone has had problems with them, we have used the ones in Edinburgh, and i have found them brill.

They have just phoned to reassure me about my BP and gave me more sensible advice than the DR.

In the past they have alway's been discreet when talking to my teen and even emailed me to reassure me about her,

I just thought these personal touches were nice.

Have you got your glass of red wine
Old Apr 27th 2006, 5:41 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
Have you got your glass of red wine

Nope, coz one would lead to another, its all or nothing with me
Old Apr 27th 2006, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Nope, coz one would lead to another, its all or nothing with me

I know exactly what you mean
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Those VD clinics are great.