Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Our Own little piece of Australia !!

Wikiposts

Our Own little piece of Australia !!

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:20 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Our Own little piece of Australia !!

good news for us today, we've bought a lovely piece of land and gonna build our first home here in Australia
we're so chuffed about this and cant wait! The land settled today, and already the builder has pegged out the slab!! hes certainly not hanging about lol
Ive taken some piccies which i'll post once hubby downloads for me (i dont know how to do it ) and i'll keep you updated on the porgress of the build, with lots of pics etc

away to celebrate

cheers xxxx
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:32 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Our Own little piece of Australia !!

Well ,MEGA congrats guys x

Good luck & look forward to seeing the pics as they come.

Donna.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:36 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
good news for us today, we've bought a lovely piece of land and gonna build our first home here in Australia
we're so chuffed about this and cant wait! The land settled today, and already the builder has pegged out the slab!! hes certainly not hanging about lol
Ive taken some piccies which i'll post once hubby downloads for me (i dont know how to do it ) and i'll keep you updated on the porgress of the build, with lots of pics etc

away to celebrate

cheers xxxx
Great stuff Congratualtions !!
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:39 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Looks like your staying then Fiona.

Many Congrats, roll on the house warmimg.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

away to celebrate

cheers xxxx
Sounds fabulous - I'm going to follow your build with interest!
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations honey. Looking forward to the pictures.
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:49 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Great stuff Congratualtions !!

Thanks for the good wishes guys, will hopefully have some pics tomorrow for you
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:51 pm
Made the move -

Originally Posted by Bordy
Looks like your staying then Fiona.

Many Congrats, roll on the house warmimg.

yep staying for a while yet lol !!!

had our doubts about staying in Mildura as its 'quite' rural, but its a beautiful place, lovely weather and fantastic place to bring the kids up in. We've been here almost 2 years now, cant quite believe it, but its definitely home for us for now

xx
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:52 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

away to celebrate

cheers xxxx

Fee....thats awesome mate!!!!! Congrats to you guys!!

I am excited for you...honestly!!

Will have to come up and have some with you guys again soon....

Hels
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:12 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Chuffed for you's
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 2:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

away to celebrate

cheers xxxx

thats brill, We would have loved a trip up to your neck of the woods, but ran out of time.
Look forward to seeing the pics
Mandy
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:36 pm
Made the move -

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
thats brill, We would have loved a trip up to your neck of the woods, but ran out of time.
Look forward to seeing the pics
Mandy

Well if you're ever up in this direction gimmie a shout
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:37 pm
Made the move -

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Fee....thats awesome mate!!!!! Congrats to you guys!!

I am excited for you...honestly!!

Will have to come up and have some with you guys again soon....

Hels

Absolutely ! Thats been over a year since you were last up wasn't it ?
definitely overdue a few
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:45 pm
Made the move -

Ok uploaded some pictures of our very own DIRT !

i know its only dirt, but im over the moon with it , cause its ours
Attached Thumbnails Our Own little piece of Australia !!-back-fence-looking-down-street.jpg   Our Own little piece of Australia !!-looking-down-our-car.jpg   Our Own little piece of Australia !!-standing-rear-garden.jpg  
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

away to celebrate

cheers xxxx
Well done. We're in Mackay and heard you can't get builder as they're all snowed under so looks as if we'll need to buy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.